Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | [VB] 0x65 Help

AuthorMessageTime
Makaveli
I'm working on creating a listview that displays a users friend list, and the problem I am having results from this:

[code]DataSet() = Split(Mid$(data, 6), Chr(0))[/code]
I'm trying to split the received data into DataSet() which indicates the user, their location, status, and client:

[code]For i = 0 To UBound(DataSet())[/code]
According to my packet logs there's another Chr(0) after the username, which is before the Status and Location bytes. When the user is offline the rest of my code works fine, but if they're online, it regocnizes the status, location, and client all as another user. Sorry for the half assed explaination, if it's needed later on i'll post a packet log of 0x65.
Any suggestions?

[Kp edit: moved his note of "Using VB" into the title.]
January 11, 2004, 6:49 PM
R.a.B.B.i.T
[quote author=Makaveli link=board=17;threadid=4686;start=0#msg39288 date=1073846997]
I'm working on creating a listview that displays a users friend list, and the problem I am having results from this:

[code]DataSet() = Split(Mid$(data, 6), Chr(0))[/code]
I'm trying to split the received data into DataSet() which indicates the user, their location, status, and client:

[code]For i = 0 To UBound(DataSet())[/code]
According to my packet logs there's another Chr(0) after the username, which is before the Status and Location bytes. When the user is offline the rest of my code works fine, but if they're online, it regocnizes the status, location, and client all as another user. Sorry for the half assed explaination, if it's needed later on i'll post a packet log of 0x65.
Any suggestions?

[Kp edit: moved his note of "Using VB" into the title.]
[/quote]
0x65 includes the entire friends list, and offline users are marked as their username followed by the Chr(0) splits with no data between them.
January 20, 2004, 2:23 AM

Search