Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | Hi!!

AuthorMessageTime
H0CKEY
Ok Im New To the Bot scheme but not Programming itself. I've been programming for over a year now I took classes ect. Now I need to Know Everything I would need to make a bnet bot. How To put the files toogether how to Hash it ect. Your Help Will be required for me to become a functional Programmer on Battle.Net Servers I will appreciate any and all help. And if the examples and files would be in C++ even better. Thank you Kindly

Yours Truly
H0CKEY
January 6, 2004, 8:28 PM
GoSS
You should try reading all the other battle.net bot development forums, I have found them very useful.

Good luck with your new found passion, Battle.net bots.
January 7, 2004, 5:28 PM
Adron
[quote author=H0CKEY link=board=17;threadid=4621;start=0#msg38562 date=1073420885]
How To put the files toogether
[/quote]

Please elaborate on this

January 7, 2004, 6:02 PM
iago
The first thing you need to know is how to use socket (or winsock). I would suggest making some simple programs, like one that can download a webpage, or stuff like that, before you start trying to make bots.
January 7, 2004, 6:34 PM
Newby
Damn, spht deleted all the posts makin fun of that typo. :(

Smart man. C++ is a good place to start. Learning Visual Basic will make learning C++ a lot different then just learning it straight off the bat. At least, it does for me. That's why I'm easing out of Visual Basic by learning C# :(
January 7, 2004, 7:25 PM
Myndfyr
I Would Suggest That You Would Become A Functional Programmer On Battle.Net Servers By Reading All Of What Everybody Has Ever Had To Say On This And All Other Battle.Net Bot Related Forums And Message Boards. And How To Learn How To Not Type A Capital Letter Every Time You Start A New Word As It Becomes Severely Annoying To Other People Who Are Trying To Read What You Wrote.
January 8, 2004, 1:45 AM

Search