Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | /WHOAMI -- Introductions | just thought i should do a new /whoami

AuthorMessageTime
Lord-Vegito
I thought I should do another one of these (mainly because im bored). I used to be OcTaViuS, my old /whoami post was one of the first threads on this forum and im just gonna quote from it and make certain corrections :P

[quote]
Name: Nathan

Languages: Canadian-English, Canadian-French, Visual Basic, HTML, QBasic

Description: I'm currently a grade 10 acedemic student taking applied courses (not enough time for the hard stuff ). I'm a very friendly and easy going individual and enjoy meeting new people, yet sometimes shy. I enjoy programming, designing web pages and creating graphics with photoshop. My favorite sports are basketball, baseball and hockey and favorite movie genre is comedy. I'm taking a MCP course in visual basic next year which is supplied at my high school for grades 11 and 12.

I'm currently a StarCraft gamer with the account {LTK}VeGiTo316. Once d2x 1.10 comes out I will most likely get into that until war3x.

I can normally be found in channel Clan LTK on useast.

Favourite quotes are in my sig.

Email: Fire_Fly316@Hotmail.com
AIM: Fire Fly316 xXx
MSN: VeGiTo316@Diablo2.com

Peace Out.[/quote]

Alrighty then, I'm not 15 anymore i turned 16 last september. I am in grade 11 now not grade 10. Since this was posted last year, where it says "I'm taking an MCP course in visual basic next year" it should be i have been taking it, my exam for the grade 11 course is in a month, and since microsoft is stopping the certifications for VB6 this june i am forced to take the grade 12 course next semester, meaning i'll be an MCP by june :). Even though d2 1.10 and tft are out I am still a BroodWar gamer ranked somewhere in the 300's on the ladder (i was ranked #204 when the ladder was cleared of all winbotters) I still can be found on {LTK}VeGiTo316 however i use the account LoRd]VeGiTo[ more often. And last but not least I am now in channel Clan L2K not Clan LTK.

~~ LoRd]VeGiTo[
January 5, 2004, 12:45 AM

Search