Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | DarkVirus Fan Forum | What dv does to pass the time...

AuthorMessageTime
DarkVirus Cool  Well currently DV has passed the time by spending $169.73 for 2 college books. He currently spends time reading to refresh his programming skills, goes to work, spends mucho time with his girlfriend and masterbates WHEN and IF he has time. Thats about it Smiley Anyways, talk to ya all later. O yea, I hang out in Clan [vL] answering retarded questions by newbs that come in to pester us about how to make a bot work or if we have hash files for certain game clients...Kinda annoying if you ask me. Anywa, back to a life... Latez  Cool January 23, 2003, 12:30 pm
JoeCool instead of mastribating heh.. why dont u go screw your girlfriend Shocked not meaning to be mean or ny thing July 09, 2003, 02:25 pm
Soul Taker Why don't you learn English, not meaning to be mean or anything. July 10, 2003, 05:09 pm
DarkVirus Actually I'm very fluent, not to mention I can speak and recite english a hell of a lot better than most people. Do you have a problem with me talking like that on the net? Excuse me your majesty, I'll be more aware of your intellectual handicaps if you have a problem with the way I speak on the internet.  Cool July 16, 2003, 07:47 pm
Soul Taker I was referring to JoeCool, hence the striking similarity between my post and his. July 16, 2003, 11:07 pm
DarkVirus Ah, gotcha. I assumed you were talking to me  Cool July 17, 2003, 09:27 am
Mitosis Holy shit@@!!! Go DarkVirus!!! lolol! October 26, 2003, 07:22 am
Denial Would you like to do my english homework mr fluent english guy? instead of waisting time anwsering meaningless questions about bots? November 21, 2003, 12:53 am
Paul Hey Dark, long time. This is chronic`$}) btw. It's good to see you're moving along in life (College, gf etc.) unlike alot of the people I grew up with on B.net.  Roll Eyes November 30, 2003, 02:13 am
Mitosis Hey in DarkVirus's past time he does more than that. He commits like 75% of his time to tutoring me! Smiley November 30, 2003, 01:55 pm
DarkVirus
Hey Dark, long time. This is chronic`$}) btw. It's good to see you're moving along in life (College, gf etc.) unlike alot of the people I grew up with on B.net.  Roll Eyes

Thonger!! Where the fuck ya been?! Drop me an email DarkVirus@ValhallLegends.Com and I'll give ya some contacts so we can talk Smiley  Heh, thought about you the other day when I was reflecting back on SD with Grok and a few of the old members  Cool
November 30, 2003, 03:00 pm
Grok
Hey Dark, long time. This is chronic`$}) btw. It's good to see you're moving along in life (College, gf etc.) unlike alot of the people I grew up with on B.net.  Roll Eyes

Thonger!! Where the fuck ya been?! Drop me an email DarkVirus@ValhallLegends.Com and I'll give ya some contacts so we can talk Smiley  Heh, thought about you the other day when I was reflecting back on SD with Grok and a few of the old members  Cool

He means, of course, "darkvirus@valhallalegends.com" ... typo.
November 30, 2003, 06:50 pm
Zerg

He means, of course, "darkvirus@valhallalegends.com" ... typo.
Can't you edit that? being admin and all.
November 30, 2003, 11:30 pm
DarkVirus I didn't catch it until after he posted it. Considering the fact he already edited it for me, I felt no need in modifying my post. Also anyone has the ability to modify their own posts as I'm allowed to modify any post in a forum I'm a moderator in. Smiley December 01, 2003, 12:06 am
Mitosis DarkVirus....what else do you do with your time? You in any clubs groups etc lol. December 01, 2003, 05:46 am
Zerg
I didn't catch it until after he posted it. Considering the fact he already edited it for me, I felt no need in modifying my post. Also anyone has the ability to modify their own posts as I'm allowed to modify any post in a forum I'm a moderator in. Smiley
doh, i meant Grok, since he was the only Admin posting Sad
Was wondering if he could modify your post, being Admin.

ps: Looks like you do some productive things in your time, unlike me. Grin
December 01, 2003, 07:29 am
Adron

Maybe he's like me and avoids modifying or deleting (other people's) posts in forums he is not a moderator for?
December 01, 2003, 11:34 am
DarkVirus Yes he can change anything he wants on the forum considering he's an admin. Guess I'd state the obvious.

To answer Mitosis sinse this thread was started months ago, I still go to college full time, hang on b.net, read constantly, work full time and have a full time fiance. Once in a while I'll sleep too and get out Wink
December 01, 2003, 01:42 pm
Zerg
Yes he can change anything he wants on the forum considering he's an admin. Guess I'd state the obvious.

To answer Mitosis sinse this thread was started months ago, I still go to college full time, hang on b.net, read constantly, work full time and have a full time fiance. Once in a while I'll sleep too and get out Wink
how old are you? I'm going to college probably next year, how many hours do you do of college? What are you reading for, classes or just self knowledge?
wtf, full time fiance, those things are useless! ...except when you actually do take breaks ;-)

Adron: I was just wondering if it was POSSIBLE for admin to edit any post, not if they would rather let that up to the author, not if admins wanted to. But thanks for clarifications Wink
December 01, 2003, 05:22 pm
Mitosis DarkVirus is 19 and full time fiance means best friend probably and he does hours everyday and he gos to his girls college every weekend [trust me I'v bugged him enough to find out]

[edited by me]
December 01, 2003, 05:24 pm
Zerg
DarkVirus is 19 and full time fiance means best friend probably and he does hours everyday and he gos to his girls college every weekend [trust me I'v bugged him enough to find out]

[edited by me]
i think this forum's description was taken too seriously by Mitosis, that post was only 2 minutes away from mine dude, and it was a question for dv!!!
December 01, 2003, 06:00 pm
Grok

Maybe he's like me and avoids modifying or deleting (other people's) posts in forums he is not a moderator for?

Correct.  I try not to use Admin powers to do Moderation things where I'm not a moderator.  It's just not right.
December 01, 2003, 08:30 pm
DarkVirus
how old are you? I'm going to college probably next year, how many hours do you do of college? What are you reading for, classes or just self knowledge?
wtf, full time fiance, those things are useless! ...except when you actually do take breaks ;-)

First off I'm 19. I take 3 classes currently, Visual Basic .Net (very boring and been done with the assignments/final project for going on 3 weeks), Management of Information Systems (requirement but pulling the only A+ the teacher has seen in a long ass time from what she's told me), and Spanish (fullfill another communications requirement).

For personal reading I've currenly been trying to dive into my Asm book, "80x86 Assembly Lanugage and Computer Architecture" but that's stopped considering the last bit of management homework I need to bust out. Besides that I'm getting I hope for xmas ADO.Net (hopefully not the Microsoft version b/c it has C# code in it which is of no use to me currently) and I've got a feeling my fiance might get me the A+ Certification book I saw at borders this weekend. I've been thinking about getting my certification if not just gain a little extra knowlege outta the book Smiley

Next semester I'll take Web site design and Management (requirement), Intermediate C++, Bioethics and English Comp.
December 02, 2003, 02:59 pm
j0k3r Requirement for what? December 10, 2003, 06:56 pm
DarkVirus For my associates in CIS. After that I go for my bachelors and then my masters. Only time will tell what adventures and other requirements await this poor college student Tongue December 10, 2003, 07:16 pm