Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Visual Basic Programming | Menu problem

AuthorMessageTime
botmaster
I have my bot goto systray and sometimes when i bring up the menu the menu locks up but the bot is still running or sometimes the menu wont show up at all...what may cause this? is there anyway to fix it?
December 30, 2003, 4:15 PM
Grok
Fix your code. Since you won't share it with us, there's little help we can provide.
December 30, 2003, 5:06 PM
botmaster
[code]
frmSysTray.PopupMenu frmSysTray.mnuSys
[/code]

...thats what i do to show the menu why would it lock up?

Could it be because the bot is doing things as I try to pull up the menu?
December 30, 2003, 5:18 PM
Grok
So generous. One line. Well someone more psychic than myself will have to help you.
December 30, 2003, 6:13 PM
botmaster
... you dont have to be an ass about it jesus...i was just asking what might cause a problem like this
December 30, 2003, 6:46 PM
drivehappy
Well, you aren't supplying us with much information. Try going to www.vbcode.com and do an exact phrase search for "system tray" there are several code examples that you can look at that may solve your problem.
December 30, 2003, 7:43 PM
UserLoser.
[quote author=botmaster link=board=31;threadid=4513;start=0#msg37632 date=1072809975]
... you dont have to be an ass about it jesus...i was just asking what might cause a problem like this
[/quote]

He's not being an ass about it, you're just not supplying enough information for anybody to help you - It's like saying why doesn't [code]LeetReturn = LeetFunction(LeetValue)[/code] work?
December 30, 2003, 7:54 PM
Tontow
a guy called teck support and said that his computer wasnt working the teck support guy went over everything untill the guy that called mentioned that the power was out the whole time - the morral to this lession: dont with hold information if u want help
December 31, 2003, 3:54 AM
botmaster
Ill i wanted to know is what could cause this problem...to much usage? to many things happing at once?
December 31, 2003, 9:32 AM
hismajesty
[quote author=Tontow link=board=31;threadid=4513;start=0#msg37700 date=1072842893]
a guy called teck support and said that his computer wasnt working the teck support guy went over everything untill the guy that called mentioned that the power was out the whole time - the morral to this lession: dont with hold information if u want help
[/quote]

I bet those 56k ladder hackers on that battlenet thing cut his power, didn't they?
December 31, 2003, 11:22 AM

Search