Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | General Discussion | Forum RTB Converter Made Public

AuthorMessageTime
Grok
I got tired of hand-tuning colors from pasting BinaryChat text, so came up with this little utility to do it automatically.

http://www.valhallalegends.com/pub/ColorRTBForum.zip

There's no guarantee it won't take over your computer, steal your credit card numbers, and poison your dog. There's no guarantee at all.

Oh, I should say how it works. Put some RichText on your clipboard, then run this program. It will load the RichText into the upper half. Click Convert. It will put the forum codes in the lower half. Select everything i in the bottom that you want, and copy to clipboard. Now paste it into YaBB message.

Or, you can type filename of a file containing an RTF in the box, and press Tab. It will attempt to load the file into the RichEdit box. If it is RichText format, the colors will be preserved.
December 25, 2003, 4:12 AM
Hitmen
It poisoned my credit card, stole my computer and took over my dog. You bastard!
December 25, 2003, 4:17 AM
Newby
VERY nice idea. +1
December 25, 2003, 5:33 AM
Yoni
Test

[color=#FFFFFF][14:28:08] [/color][color=#00FFFF]<Yoni[vL]> Hmm
[/color][color=#FFFFFF][14:28:14] [/color][color=#007F7F]/bnw BNLS whisper Yoni[vL] Ping
[/color][color=#FFFFFF][14:28:14] [/color][color=#10AF10](BotNet)[/color][color=#006FFF] <To: [/color][color=#FFFF00]BNLS[/color][color=#006FFF]> whisper Yoni[vL] Ping
[/color][color=#FFFFFF][14:28:14] [/color][color=#10AF10](BotNet)[/color][color=#006FFF] <From: [/color][color=#FFFF00]BNLS[/color][color=#006FFF]> Ping[/color]

Whoa... Look at the colors! :)
December 25, 2003, 12:30 PM

Search