Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Gaming Discussion | Jedi Academy

AuthorMessageTime
Grok
I went and splurged on Jedi Academy. Some of you people better get it so I'll have someone I know to do multiplayer with, or I'll start breaking things.
December 24, 2003, 4:18 PM
Probe
what kind of game is it?
December 24, 2003, 6:56 PM
MrRaza
Basically the same as all the other Starwars games.
December 24, 2003, 10:21 PM
Probe
i have not played any of them yet
December 24, 2003, 10:45 PM
Mitosis
Its like a first persion shooter. Then when you have light saber battles it turns into a third person point of view. So I was told at EBGames.
December 27, 2003, 2:28 AM
j0k3r
I was looking to get one of the other star wars games, but if it looks identical I might as well get that one... I'll let you know in a week.
December 27, 2003, 2:33 AM
Spht
Yes that is a fun game! I modified the script for Jawa to give them a small lightsaber and increased their reaction time and intelligence. Now I have hyper-active Jawas jumping around to battle.
December 27, 2003, 3:00 AM
TheMinistered
the game is exactly like jedi knight outcast, sucks really...
January 18, 2004, 12:57 AM
DarkMinion
It's like JO but better.
January 18, 2004, 1:33 AM
Raven
I downloaded JK2:JO, and I thought it was an excellent game. The ability to do lightsabre battles, spawn different characters, and then duel with them (cheating if you wish) basically makes the game. Having the force powers rocks as well. I've never played JA, but it seems the gameplay is apparently similar to JO, in which case it's probably a pretty good game. :)
January 18, 2004, 4:11 AM
j0k3r
It's pretty much the same game, although I found the graphics to be better on Jedi Academy (possibly because I played Jedi Outcast on my old grpahics card). The online seems to be exactly the same.
January 18, 2004, 4:18 AM
Newby
Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast fucking owns.

And still does.

Jedi Academy should be even better. ;)
January 18, 2004, 8:15 PM
j0k3r
[quote author=Newby link=board=3;threadid=4431;start=0#msg40068 date=1074456933]
Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast fucking owns.

And still does.

Jedi Academy should be even better. ;)
[/quote]
If you're saying 'And still does.', then shouldn't the first sentence be in the past tense?

Like I said, it's pretty much the same game.
January 18, 2004, 9:04 PM
Null
Sorry for Semi-Resurecting an old post , but i recently got Jedi-Outcast and the game is moderatly entertaining , i enjoy the multi-player frag em up deathmatch scenarios's and the light saber battles are pretty cool. Not much of a fan of the single player scenario thought.

All in all a pretty decent game and it passes the time reasonably well.
February 12, 2004, 11:57 PM

Search