Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Gaming Discussion | WC3

AuthorMessageTime
SnooD
ahhh... my problem is directed towards skywing cuase i was told hes the only 1 that could help me... well i had a WC3 account that i used to load on a bot... and my password was in ASCII and now i cant log into it becuase of the ASCII... ne suggestions? :'(
December 24, 2003, 5:32 AM
SiMi
Go on another bot and change it?
December 24, 2003, 7:38 AM
Null
email support@battle.net (or what ever the support email is) and include your CD Key that u used to register the account and the account name.
December 24, 2003, 8:32 AM
j0k3r
[quote author=SnooD link=board=3;threadid=4430;start=0#msg36968 date=1072243973]
ahhh... my problem is directed towards skywing cuase i was told hes the only 1 that could help me... well i had a WC3 account that i used to load on a bot... and my password was in ASCII and now i cant log into it becuase of the ASCII... ne suggestions? :'(
[/quote]

I'm sure Skywing is not the only intelligent person on here, and your question isn't very specific. 'A bot' could be one of hundreds.
December 24, 2003, 3:01 PM
SnooD
ok then i apologize... the bot is StealthBot 2.3 and i would use another bot to change the pass... but dont u have to log onto b.net first... it wont even let me log on
December 24, 2003, 6:44 PM
Probe
you probly have to register your war3 account. get on war3 client and register it and you should have no problem logging in
December 24, 2003, 6:55 PM
UserLoser.
Maybe he's a maphacker
December 26, 2003, 5:34 PM
SnooD
maybe im a whut?? ......lol all i want to do is fix this so i can log onto my wc3 account ...and so far all of ur suggestions havent worked
December 27, 2003, 4:26 PM
UserLoser.
5 possibilities

1) Banned for hacking
2) Banned because you smarted off to a rep or something
3) You havn't registered email, and you're trying to use a bot that isn't compatable
4) The account isn't even yours
5) Someone stole your account because you told them the password or your password was asdf123
December 27, 2003, 10:07 PM
SnooD
ok i ddint cheat on my WC3 account ... its my account... and i know i didnt register an email... becuase i had jsut recently created the account... when a patch came out and cuased WC3 to not accept my password
December 28, 2003, 3:43 AM
Crypticflare
sounds like you need to register an email address with your war3 account. Do as probe said and login to War3 register the email addy, then you should have no problems connecting.
December 28, 2003, 5:58 AM
SnooD
you guys arent understanding it!.... i cant log in to ne thing :-\ and i never registerd so basically unless u guys can help me out im screwd :-\
December 28, 2003, 6:24 AM
Probe
do you have the actual war3 game?
December 28, 2003, 6:34 AM
j0k3r
Follow these steps and enjoy your account.
Start up your favourite blizzard game (if you do not/never did own one you do not deserve an account, they are a part of the battle.net's service).
Click on 'Battle.Net/Multiplayer/Whatever-else-it-might-say-to-get-to-battle.net'.
Click create new account.
Choose an account and password.
Enter your e-mail.

Honestly, you people REALLY need to get lives if a battle.net alias refers to your very soul and identity. It's a damn account.
December 28, 2003, 1:46 PM
UserLoser.
[quote author=j0k3r link=board=3;threadid=4430;start=0#msg37325 date=1072619162]
Follow these steps and enjoy your account.
Start up your favourite blizzard game (if you do not/never did own one you do not deserve an account, they are a part of the battle.net's service).
Click on 'Battle.Net/Multiplayer/Whatever-else-it-might-say-to-get-to-battle.net'.
Click create new account.
Choose an account and password.
Enter your e-mail.

Honestly, you people REALLY need to get lives if a battle.net alias refers to your very soul and identity. It's a damn account.
[/quote]

Some people don't like to lose their accounts, especially War3 accounts because it takes a long time to get a high level, wins, ladder, ranking... As far as Broodwar/War2, the ladders are screwed up either way so....
December 28, 2003, 5:48 PM

Search