Read this and tell me, is he gay?

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=1690008

"Not that there's anything wrong with that" - Seinfeld
December 23, 2003, 9:24 PM
DrivE
I doubt it.
December 23, 2003, 9:25 PM
Grok
[quote author=Hazard link=board=6;threadid=4421;start=0#msg36913 date=1072214721]
I doubt it.
[/quote]

Why? Not only did he throw out girls from his dorm room, he skipped his prom to watch the guys.
December 23, 2003, 10:04 PM
Raven
Chris Leak isn't gay. Just because he's passionate about his game and isn't a sex-starved freak doesn't mean he doesn't like girls. He kicked those girls out because they were probably being a disturbance when he needed to concentrate on something or just wanted some solitary time to think. Nothing wrong with skipping prom either, I did too, and so did many people at my school (prom isn't that huge of a deal in many schools nowadays).
December 24, 2003, 4:01 PM
DarkMinion
Prom sucks.

And just because he's a star football player doesn't mean he can't be gay.
December 24, 2003, 4:23 PM
DrivE
He tossed girls out of his room and watched film? That makes him gay? I think that kind of dedication and determination is going to make him one of the best quarterbacks in the NCAA.
December 27, 2003, 4:49 PM
Grok
This is obvious flamebait, but I think the point they were trying to make is this is always his excuse, as far back as prom. Uhhhh don't come in, I'm watching film! Yeh, film of guys on top of guys ... yes, football.
December 27, 2003, 7:57 PM
DrivE
Florida quarterbacks are always straight. Thats just the way it is.

Now those Florida State guys... Rix? Winkie? Those guys sound lick cock teases.
December 27, 2003, 11:19 PM

Search