Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | General Discussion | I feel like a complete Moron for even starting this...

AuthorMessageTime
j0k3r
But might as well make the best of it and post some updates at the same time.

Firstly... (I can't believe I'm even asking this) some guy stole some crap from me on D2, I was wondering if there was anyone who could brute the account, or hack the account in some way.

Bah someone -1 me for that... I'm heading to Quebec to visit relatives for Christmas, and right after that I'm moving to a new house on the other side of town right after I get home so I might not be on for awhile after Christmas.

On a side note, anyone play Diablo 2 Useast Hardcore Ladder?
December 15, 2003, 2:20 AM
Crypticflare
- 1 for hacking

+ 1 for Diablo II Hardcore Ladder ~ (I play it)
December 15, 2003, 2:35 AM
Denial
What's the name of the account you want? or what items did he steal? and will these items be for ladder? or normal closed?
December 15, 2003, 3:05 AM
j0k3r
The account (there's actually another, but I won't bother with that) is *mymulesbia. The item is an Annihilus Small Charm (new unique small charm), worth ~$80 on ebay, but had more 'sentimental' value than ebay value so we just decided to trade in game for items me and my friend needed (we killed d clone together, almost died so many times).

The item would be on diablo 2 hardcore useast ladder.

Cryptic, play on east?
December 15, 2003, 3:10 AM
Denial
Roger that Mission Accepted
December 15, 2003, 3:48 AM
Crypticflare
[quote]Cryptic, play on east?[/quote] Certainly do! I just started ladder though, and my newest character was sacrificed to Diablo due to my late internet fee's, currently working on a new character.
December 15, 2003, 4:30 AM
j0k3r
Thanks Denial.

Cryptic, I got lots of low level items if you need any, and I'm always leaving them at meph because I've given up starting new characters, sticking with my 80 necro/sorc.

[edit]What if he notices it's gone and requests a new password to be sent to his e-mail?[/edit]
December 15, 2003, 12:09 PM
Probe
i used to play untill i was banned for being a moron and duping
December 15, 2003, 4:05 PM

Search