Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Gaming Discussion | Neverwinter Nights (Knights?)

AuthorMessageTime
iago
Is this game totally online/multiplayer, or is there an offline single-player component to it?
December 4, 2003, 5:40 AM
Skywing
You can play the game both single player and multiplayer. (That is, run through the "campaign").
December 4, 2003, 5:46 AM
iago
Ok cool. Thanks!
December 4, 2003, 5:51 AM
Hostile
I heard this was a good game, or atleast one that I thought I might actually like but also heard it was incredibly long, I'm not sure if thats a good thing or not to be honest hehe.
December 4, 2003, 6:16 AM
j0k3r
[quote author=Hostile link=board=3;threadid=4069;start=0#msg33610 date=1070518573]
I heard this was a good game, or atleast one that I thought I might actually like but also heard it was incredibly long, I'm not sure if thats a good thing or not to be honest hehe.
[/quote]
Yeah I heard it was long, in depth, and after you beat it you can make your own quests or something, it sounds pretty good.
December 4, 2003, 12:15 PM
Mitosis
[quote] Well what can I say? This game rocks! It is clearly the best Dungeons and Dragons game of all time. The graphics are excellent, as is the gameplay! The dungeon creation is a bit difficult, but is insanely powerful. There is so much in this package that you can be busy with just this one game for years to come! Now all we have to wait is for an expansion to come out [/quote]

[quote] The dungeon creation is a bit difficult, but is insanely powerful. [/quote]

So I am guessing you can create your own quests and levels etc.
Those quotes are from one of the admins on www.ign.com so you know where I got it.
December 4, 2003, 12:52 PM
warz
Yeah, I created a few dungeons and played with them over a LAN, with some friends. It's pretty fun.
December 4, 2003, 10:08 PM
Newby
I hated this fucking game. :(

Of course .. I couldn't play it online! =(
December 5, 2003, 3:12 AM
warz
Online = the best
December 5, 2003, 4:17 AM

Search