Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | /WHOAMI -- Introductions | /whoami

AuthorMessageTime
Manipulate
Hey all i havent bothered to come to this part of the forum but anyways i gues ill do a little profile

ive been on b.net since i dunno when i think it was 98? somewhere in there I program a little VB but mostly C++ currently unpatching zds since it cant handle a new packet that b.net is sending... anyways im 16 live in hickville USA and i run encrypted radio ^^ great radio station if your into metal / black metal umm hrmm what else... oh im known as Mournful on b.net channel Clan ViLe if u ever need me, i guess thats about it, later
December 3, 2003, 5:14 AM
Denial
[quote author=Manipulate link=board=21;threadid=4040;start=0#msg33372 date=1070428470]

I program a little VB but mostly C++ currently unpatching zds since it cant handle a new packet that b.net is sending... [/quote]

Funny Zds works just fine for me are you use it isnt the person using the bot? that cant get it to work right?
December 3, 2003, 7:17 AM
Manipulate
yes im sure its not the person using the bot ^.- the new packet is 0x4A isnt it? thats the one that zds gets and says to itself "WTF am i supposed to do?" and disconencts
December 3, 2003, 9:43 PM
warz
Hey, zds talks to itself also? I always thought my bots were just weird, and did that. I guess mine were normal after all!
December 3, 2003, 9:50 PM
Denial
Lol no, zds talks to itself alot back in the day it uses to say like " User left and i didnt detect it what is wrong with me" it scared me the first time i saw it
December 4, 2003, 4:57 AM

Search