Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Gaming Discussion | Anyone play Day of Defeat here?

AuthorMessageTime
Crypticflare
I've had the game for a few months, recently just got it installed, I was wondering if anyone played it that reads the forums, or knew of a good server to play on.

[Edit] Spelling [/Edit]
November 30, 2003, 7:44 PM
Mitosis
Yeah I play it, I got my own server too. But Im not going back into gaming until I get my new comp for Christmas, maybe then we could play.
November 30, 2003, 7:47 PM
Probe
yea i play dod, but ive been hooked on d2 lately. if u have aol instant messenger,msg me on DontUseWindex, maybe we can play sometime
December 2, 2003, 3:54 PM
Newby
I used to. I got really good .. then the latest patch came out. :'(

Err .. maybe not latest .. but one with paratrooper MGs .. I played a bit but quit :(
December 2, 2003, 4:00 PM
warz
paratrooper MG's ?? you can parachute in DOD? what map? i must see this. I play DOD, btw. Not religously, but I like to go in, lay down, and mow some people over with the good ole machine guns every once in awhile.
December 4, 2003, 3:25 AM
Crypticflare
I dunno I have yet to see a map that has paratroopers in it, the only other game I did that in was Delta Force, which kicks arse
December 4, 2003, 1:09 PM
Hostile
I downloaded it a while back, its not as good as Ghost Recon imo, and thats about the closest game in comparison. Mainly in aspect of weopons, but gameplay is worse as well.
December 6, 2003, 8:02 AM

Search