Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | /WHOAMI -- Introductions | Total Assault Intro

AuthorMessageTime
Total-Assault
Hi, My real name is paul, i live in NJ, USA, im 14 i go to Union County Magnet High School, i am learning french, i understand russain, and i speak maunly english, i code in php and html (played around with vb). Maim interests are Web design, Karate(Black Belt 1st Degree Competeing on National level) and video gaming.
November 29, 2003, 6:13 PM
Grok
[quote author=Total-Assault link=board=21;threadid=3943;start=0#msg32424 date=1070129610]
Hi, My real name is paul, i live in NJ, USA, im 14 i go to Union County Magnet High School, i am learning french, i understand russain, and i speak maunly english, i code in php and html (played around with vb). Maim interests are Web design, Karate(Black Belt 1st Degree Competeing on National level) and video gaming.
[/quote]

An entire high school for the study of magnetism. Nice. I guess the graduates will be attending the Florida State University and working at the National High Magnetics Field Laboratory. www.magnet.fsu.edu
November 29, 2003, 6:23 PM
j0k3r
Wow black belt, remind me not to piss you off.

PS. I don't live in Canada :-X
November 29, 2003, 7:15 PM
Total-Assault
Its study of autocad and programming computer based school NOTHING TO DO WITH MAGNETS! lol www.ucvts.tec.nj.us
November 29, 2003, 7:33 PM
DrivE
I'll be competing in the 2nd Degree Black Belt Division at the Grand National TaeKwon Do Championship early next year if I qualify. Where do you compete Total-Assault?
November 29, 2003, 8:13 PM
Total-Assault
Charlie Nationals, Junior Olypmics, and john chungs sidekick international(was real tough :( ). I dont think ive ever heard of grand nationals
November 29, 2003, 9:12 PM
Mitosis
Your say your a Black-Belt, well your not considered a real one untill you hit the age of 16. Any ways GJ. Hit your first Dan and your fine.
November 29, 2003, 9:57 PM
Crypticflare
I've never heard of that:

I started TKD when I was 6, at age eleven I achieved my black belt, and took authority in tournaments I entered, At one point I was one of the youngest in Iowa that year. I suppose some instructors could take stuff differently, and it could depend on the style you study, mine was Chang-Hun
November 30, 2003, 5:43 AM
Mitosis
I know, I do Twd also, Im only yellow belt. However your not considered a complete black-belt untill your the age of 16.
November 30, 2003, 6:11 AM
Total-Assault
at my twd school u just need to be above 7 to start getting regular belts so i guess if ur 14 ur still a black-belt.
November 30, 2003, 6:28 AM
Crypticflare
No offense but I think thats a total bullshit rule. Age should have no consequence, if the skill and tutoring is there. I've been teaching adult classes since I was 12.. I don't care who says what about age. Age factors nothing in the learning process.
November 30, 2003, 7:16 AM
Grok
[quote author=Total-Assault link=board=21;threadid=3943;start=0#msg32448 date=1070134438]
Its study of autocad and programming computer based school NOTHING TO DO WITH MAGNETS! lol www.ucvts.tec.nj.us
[/quote]

If it's not about magnets, the school name needs to be fixed. Let me assist.

"Union County AUTOCAD and Computer Programming High School"

Now it makes sense.
November 30, 2003, 9:04 AM
MoNksBaNe_Agahnim
Maybe at your TKD school. I took several arts (Tae So Do and Hwa Rang Do mainly - not too well known hehe) and none of them had that rule. I noticed at my higher lvl tournments (only go to blue belt) that some schools have more americanized version of testing. Such as one school to test for your like brown belt or something you had to do a certain amount of pushups in a minute and run a mile under a certain time. But yes, At all the schools i have learned matrial arts you only had to be 6 to start receiving belts.
November 30, 2003, 4:05 PM
Mitosis
Im only a yellow belt. I got a head shot on my instructor. [when I was a white belt] He said I was the only white belt to ever get a head shot.
November 30, 2003, 7:11 PM
DarkVirus
I seem to get a lot of head myself "they" say ::)
November 30, 2003, 11:08 PM
Mitosis
Chris....put down the coke alright?
November 30, 2003, 11:10 PM
Total-Assault
By the way dark it would be very nice of u to unban me. I was joking around saying why people would banned for life and u thought it very funny to go off and ban me forever. Unban plz! :o
December 1, 2003, 2:49 AM
Mitosis
Just wait a couple days, thats what I did and I was unbaned.
December 1, 2003, 11:38 AM
DarkVirus
I wasn't aware I banned you?
December 1, 2003, 10:32 PM
Mitosis
Yeah I was banned by you or Iago not quite sure, ohwell were all friends.
December 1, 2003, 10:33 PM
Total-Assault
actually i think it was darkminion srry for the mixup but could be nice and unban plz?
December 2, 2003, 3:29 AM

Search