Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Yoni's Math Forum | Another link for you Yoni

AuthorMessageTime
MoNksBaNe_Agahnim
www.mathquest.com

That site has helped me a lot with my math troubles. Currently the highest form of math I have searched for on it was Calculus, so I am not sure about their college level math. But from Highschool math and below that site gives you examples, good definitions, and talks to you like you are a 3 yr.-old :)
November 26, 2003, 6:38 PM
iago
Calculus IS as far as math goes. But calculus is enormous :P
November 26, 2003, 6:43 PM
Yoni
[quote author=MoNksBaNe_Agahnim link=board=36;threadid=3869;start=0#msg31685 date=1069871925]
www.mathquest.com

That site has helped me a lot with my math troubles. Currently the highest form of math I have searched for on it was Calculus, so I am not sure about their college level math. But from Highschool math and below that site gives you examples, good definitions, and talks to you like you are a 3 yr.-old :)
[/quote]

Ah yes, Mathquest. I know this site, but don't like it as much as the others I posted.

[quote author=iago link=board=36;threadid=3869;start=0#msg31689 date=1069872208]
Calculus IS as far as math goes. But calculus is enormous :P
[/quote]

What do you mean? Calculus isn't the "most advanced" topic in mathematics. There are many, many branches, some of them quite new.

See the top unsolved problems: http://mathworld.wolfram.com/UnsolvedProblems.html
Many of them are not in calculus. A large amount is in number theory.
November 26, 2003, 6:54 PM

Search