Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | General Discussion | Possible Candidate

AuthorMessageTime
Zora
Hello, I am Zora (yes, female). I am aged 22 and I live in Washington. I am beginning my first semester in computer science starting in January in my goal to become VB/C++/ASM certified. After graduating from college and recieving a masters in computer science I will employ my aquired abilities into the occupational world in a field that I enjoy, computer programming. Although I am not active on Battle.net, I do maintain a certain level of activeness on MSN, and I am capable of simply idling for days, possibly weeks at a time without necissary reboot (although I will reboot usually once every two days to maintain attiquite performance of my system). I recently joined the Battle.net community, however, and I was told about [vL] in other channels such as Clan Di@USWest and was given a link to this website, and thoroghly read through it (And yes, I can comprehend http://www.valhallalegends.com/aboutvL.asp [Grok]). My only current qualifications in the computer programming field is a minor knowledge of C++, but enough C++ to understand *SOME* advanced concepts, however I am unable to program anything productive (YET!). But in years to come as my computer science classes go on, I will achieve mastery in the field of computer programming in VB, C++, and Assembly.

Although it is a typical assumption to think that "computer programmers" are absolute lamers, loners, geeks, noobs, and serious people; however, that is utterly untrue. While this may to apply to some people, it most certainly does not apply to me. I am matue, yes, but I have a great perosnality which I employ daily and so therefor I am not a stuck-up computer programmer, I am an outgoing person who is going to college in a field (she) loves. I also like to sometimes play a few games of Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne, although I am not an active gamer, I do sometimes like to play a game or two.

So please take this request to become a candidate seriously, and feel free to ask me any questions you may have on this forum thread, or even Private Message me on this forum, I'll answer them as soon as I return to this forum thread. If need be, I can also contact Grok, Skywing, and Adron (The three leaders who need to approve of me) via Battle.net or other instant messaging service (preferably MSN), so please post here if you need to communicate to me that way.

-Zora
November 26, 2003, 6:38 AM
Thing
Mephisto?
November 27, 2003, 5:12 AM
Denial
washington? state or dc? and if so where in washington and what place are you attending?
November 27, 2003, 5:14 AM
Spht
You've dropped to a whole new low, Mephisto. Now posing as a female to try and re-gain our respect? That will very likely get you autobanned.
November 27, 2003, 5:30 AM
Hostile
Now now, I think we should give this person the benefit of the doubt. I think a private webcam broadcast and proving just how dedicated they are should do it.... :-*
November 27, 2003, 6:20 AM
warz
Obviously it's not a female, because the person is putting too much effort into revealing its sex. Nobody just walks around going "yes, it is I, the male" or "yes, it is I, the female," c'mon now. The bnet name, even, Mrs.Zora? Dear lord. The only way it'd be more obvious is if there was a big F in the 'sex' field of the accounts profile. I saw this from a mile away.
November 27, 2003, 7:24 AM
Hostile
[quote author=warz link=board=2;threadid=3857;start=0#msg31960 date=1069917881]
Obviously it's not a female, because the person is putting too much effort into revealing its sex. Nobody just walks around going "yes, it is I, the male" or "yes, it is I, the female," c'mon now. The bnet name, even, Mrs.Zora? Dear lord. The only way it'd be more obvious is if there was a big F in the 'sex' field of the accounts profile. I saw this from a mile away.
[/quote]

You're totally ruining my fantasy here, hehe. Yeah, was a bit obvious.
November 27, 2003, 7:52 AM
DrivE
[quote author=warz link=board=2;threadid=3857;start=0#msg31960 date=1069917881]
[/quote]
Thank you detective...

As a side not, that was a horrible attempt at posing as a woman.
November 27, 2003, 3:12 PM
Denial
Omg i bet you dont even live in washington! POSER!
November 27, 2003, 11:27 PM
hismajesty
-1 For visiting Clan Di.
+1 For using periods.
-1 For not using correctly spelling on a number of words in paragraph #2.
-1 For visiting Clan Di.
-1 For being Mephisto.
-1 For being "female" and not posting a picture. :P
November 27, 2003, 11:40 PM
DrivE
[quote author=hismajesty link=board=2;threadid=3857;start=0#msg32133 date=1069976424]
[/quote]

-1 for poor grammar.
November 28, 2003, 12:03 AM
hismajesty
[quote author=Hazard link=board=2;threadid=3857;start=0#msg32136 date=1069977813]
[quote author=hismajesty link=board=2;threadid=3857;start=0#msg32133 date=1069976424]
[/quote]

-1 for poor grammar.
[/quote]

+1 for spotting that.
November 28, 2003, 2:27 AM
Grok
Hi Zora,

Please ignore all these people. They mean no harm. We know you're not Mephisto and are really a hawt college coed chic.

[hidden]If you would put that compsci knowledge to use, take a few nude jpgs of yourself signing 'v' 'L' with your fingers, I promise I will get start processing your membership application.[/hidden]

Good luck,

Grok
November 28, 2003, 8:49 PM

Search