Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Yoni's Math Forum | Old Forum Rules

AuthorMessageTime
Yoni
The previous rules sucked so I changed them.
Rule #3 was edited, and rule #4 was removed as a consequence.
See the new rules here: https://davnit.net/bnet/vL/phpbbs/index.php?board=36;action=display;threadid=4077

I unstickied and unlocked this thread, replies about the new/old rules are welcome.

Old rules follow.

[hr]
Forum rules:

1. Flames against Newton/Leibniz, physicists, biologists and chemists are welcome. Flames against Euler and other mathematicians are sufferable. Flames against forum members are forbidden.

2. No, I won't do your homework :).

3. All posts must be of a mathematical nature. Programming-related posts are allowed on two circumstances:
(1) The post is completely mathematical, i.e. a post on how to perform a certain complex calculation in C.
(2) The programming/scripting language (whatever you want to call it) is the Mathematica (Wolfram Research) language. Only in this case, the post may be unrelated to math (Example: A post on how to make two remote Mathematica processes interact over TCP/IP).

4. Occasionally this forum might be used to post things about various projects and subjects not of mathematical nature. Such threads may only be created by Yoni, but unless they are locked everyone can post in them.

5. These rules are subject to change without notice. Yes, that includes this one.

Have fun,
Yoni
November 24, 2003, 8:31 PM
Yoni
Hmm, looks like editing an old thread doesn't bring it back to the top of the thread list for some reason?

*Brings back to top*
December 4, 2003, 8:43 PM
Adron
You're new rules are much better ;D
December 5, 2003, 9:45 AM

Search