Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Thing-O-Rama ™ | Non member forums, eh?

AuthorMessageTime
UserLoser.
Where's UserLoser's forum? :P
November 22, 2003, 11:57 PM
iago
you don't run this server :P
November 23, 2003, 12:02 AM
Thing
You should have thought of this first and asked, userloser. ::)
November 23, 2003, 12:06 AM
Soul Taker
So does this mean Le thing is not a member?
November 23, 2003, 12:36 AM
Thing
Le no. I am not a member. I have my own clan. Please notice the clever [na] under my name. The best part about being in my clan is that you don't even know you are in it. I hand pick the members and it is done without your knowledge. Grok knows some of my members. Some of the members know each other but they do not know that they are in the clan.

Does this help?
November 23, 2003, 1:25 AM
iago
[quote author=Thing link=board=35;threadid=3773;start=0#msg30783 date=1069550739]
Le no. I am not a member. I have my own clan. Please notice the clever [na] under my name. The best part about being in my clan is that you don't even know you are in it. I hand pick the members and it is done without your knowledge. Grok knows some of my members. Some of the members know each other but they do not know that they are in the clan.

Does this help?
[/quote]

You forgot the rule, "If you think you're in it, you aren't"
November 23, 2003, 2:22 AM
crashtestdummy
and if your in this forum does that mean your not a member?
November 23, 2003, 2:33 AM
Denial
yes that's what it means or else it wouldn't say non-member.

userloser you don't need a forum. All people would do is post flames about you and you would ban everyone from that section so it would be worthless.

Think you wanna say that whole thing over? Some people know some people but they don't know their actually in a clan? Is it like a group or what? and if so do they have a website? or a channel?
November 23, 2003, 1:14 PM
Thing
Clan rule:
1. Only the leader (me) knows who is in the clan.

With that in mind, consider these points.
If I tell you that you are in the clan, then you aren't in the clan.
If you ask to be in the clan, you can't be in the clan.
Members cannot quit because they don't even though they are in the clan.
I have never kicked a member out of the clan.
This first member of the clan died in a [u]horrible car accident[/u] so I can tell you who he is.
November 23, 2003, 2:47 PM
UserLoser.
[quote author=Denial link=board=35;threadid=3773;start=0#msg30875 date=1069593291]
userloser you don't need a forum. All people would do is post flames about you and you would ban everyone from that section so it would be worthless.[/quote]

Who here post flames about me? I havn't seen any at all, maybe you can show them all to me
November 23, 2003, 4:22 PM
Grok
Post a list of all nonmembers.
November 23, 2003, 6:24 PM
crashtestdummy
What i was sayin was not that non-members meant you werent in vL, but that your not in thing's clan. and with that since thing is in the non-member forum hes not a member of the clan.
But whatever:)
November 24, 2003, 9:57 AM

Search