Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | General Programming | General Error

AuthorMessageTime
Lenny
"Run-time error '5':
Invalid procedure call or argument"

Does anyone know the common problems in VB code which is associated with this message?

This message only occurs occasionaly each time I test, is it possible that too many events could be occuring causing my program to crash?

When I use it to load 3 bots, everything seems to occur normally, but when I load higher than 4 this error occurs.

My code reacts the same way if I were to load 2 or 100.

Also, Is it possible to find the line of error after .exe was created and running?
November 22, 2003, 3:33 PM
Grok
[quote author=Lenny link=board=5;threadid=3761;start=0#msg30684 date=1069515208]
"Run-time error '5':
Invalid procedure call or argument"

Does anyone know the common problems in VB code which is associated with this message?

This message only occurs occasionaly each time I test, is it possible that too many events could be occuring causing my program to crash?

When I use it to load 3 bots, everything seems to occur normally, but when I load higher than 4 this error occurs.

My code reacts the same way if I were to load 2 or 100.[/quote]

So don't run more than one.

[quote]
Also, Is it possible to find the line of error after .exe was created and running?
[/quote]

Erl
November 22, 2003, 4:31 PM
Lenny
Its not more than 1 .exe, my program loads multiple bots...
November 23, 2003, 1:52 AM
Kp
[quote author=Lenny link=board=5;threadid=3761;start=0#msg30798 date=1069552370]
Its not more than 1 .exe, my program loads multiple bots...[/quote]

For what purpose do you need that? Just do like Grok suggested and don't run so many.
November 23, 2003, 3:47 AM

Search