Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Excess of Grok | If TCU goes undefeated, should they play on New Years?

AuthorMessageTime
Raven
Vote up! :)
November 17, 2003, 8:40 PM
Grok
No. I could name 20 teams that would beat TCU 5 out of 5 games. Let's talk after they go undefeated. They're travelling to Southern Miss, a giant-killer in the last 15 years, and then to pathetic SMU.

SOS. 111th? Joke. Not funny.
November 17, 2003, 10:12 PM
Grok
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to your 2004 Orange Bowl as ACC champion Florida State takes on TCU! Before you automatically scan the January 1 TV listings for whatever Britney Spears special will be on that night, would a Seminole-Horned Frog showdown really be any worse than Iowa-USC was? How about Maryland-Florida? In fact, how could it be any worse than any of the BCS games, outside of the 2003 Fiesta Bowl, that we’ve had over the last few years?

http://collegefootballnews.com/2003/Columnists/Fiu/COW/Cavalcade_of_Whimsy.htm
November 17, 2003, 11:03 PM
DarkMinion
Absolutely not. Watch TCU play sometime, they stink. Seriously. They have the easiest schedule in the country, and have come close to losing several of them.

That said, I really hope they *do* get into a BCS bowl, so they can lose 70-0 and I can stop hearing about TCU here in Texas.
November 17, 2003, 11:45 PM

Search