Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | /WHOAMI -- Introductions | Hello

AuthorMessageTime
ViciousMonoxide
Hello Guys. My name is Ryan Spencer (aka: Monoxide). I have taken the time to read through your very well done website, And was wondering if I may join. I am a former member of The Royal Council and ]ZeRo[. I have been hanging in vL for a little while trying to see whats new. I am a webmaster and a graphic artist (Some of you may have seen my work at Madz.tk or BlastDesign.com). And I am very intrested in joining. I am also currrently in the works of learning C++ so I can maybe make a bot :).

A little about me:

Name: Ryan Spencer

Alilas: Monoxide

Games I Play: Warcraft 3 and The Frozen Throne, Starcraft: BroodWar, Warcraft 2, Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction, Counter-Strike, Final Fantasy 11.

Marital Status: Engaged

Sex: Male

Thank's Guys. Hope to see some reply's here :). You may also reach me here:

AIM: ViciousMonoxide
Yahoo: rD_Monoxide
MSN: BloodCraver@hotmail.com

November 14, 2003, 1:29 AM
Archonist
Eww, a big ugly picture sig! :(
November 14, 2003, 3:52 AM
iago
eww, engaged at 18? You poor sucker :P
November 14, 2003, 4:04 AM
j0k3r
/weep
November 14, 2003, 4:13 AM
ViciousMonoxide
Yes. I am a "sucker". LoL. I am engaged to a girl I have been with almost my whole life. (Please dont say Cory and Tapanga stuff :)). I dont really see anything wrong with it though. My parents know i love her, and I know I love her.

But Moving on...

Who do I contact in order to join Valhalla Legends? I think I can proove myself in this clan.
November 14, 2003, 6:36 PM
iago
Right here is a good place to start.

What do you have to offer the clan?
What can you do that will impress me?
Show me some samples of your work.
What is your strongest language/aspect of a language (eg. Java/OOP, or C++/Network programming or VB/Database, etc)?
Will you confess your undying love to us?
Will you remain celebate?

Of course, I'm not guarenteeing nothing, except that I'm sure the leaders will read this sooner or later :P
November 14, 2003, 6:40 PM
DrivE
[quote author=iago link=board=21;threadid=3593;start=0#msg29143 date=1068835203]
Will you remain celebate?
[/quote]

I'm sorry but Sex > **
November 14, 2003, 9:34 PM
ViciousMonoxide
What do you have to offer the clan? Webmaster, C++, Graphic Artist

What can you do that will impress me? Make sweet sweet love to you.

Show me some samples of your work. Contact me on ViciousMonoxide (AIM)

What is your strongest language/aspect of a language (eg. Java/OOP, or C++/Network programming or VB/Database, etc)? Visual Basic, Java, C++

Will you confess your undying love to us? Hell yes

Will you remain celebate? Of Course
November 14, 2003, 9:54 PM
iago
[quote author=ViciousMonoxide link=board=21;threadid=3593;start=0#msg29170 date=1068846853]
Will you remain celebate? Of Course
[/quote]

Liar!

You should post some samples of your work here, where all the members can have a look. :)
November 14, 2003, 10:31 PM
ViciousMonoxide
Some of my recent work:

[img]http://www.wolfness.com/monoxide/e107_files/images/alien_hand_copy.jpg[/img]

Picture I did for my Paintball Team

[img]http://www.wolfness.com/monoxide/e107_files/images/catsig2.jpg[/img]

My old Cat sig.

[img]http://www.wolfness.com/monoxide/e107_files/images/evangelyne_bg_copy.jpg[/img]

Well, Picture of My Fiance! :)

[img]http://www.wolfness.com/monoxide/e107_files/images/tempest_copy.jpg[/img]

The tempest.

[img]http://www.wolfness.com/monoxide/e107_files/images/me_and_carolyn_copy.jpg[/img]

Me and My Ex Girlfriend... Carolyn.

[img]http://www.wolfness.com/monoxide/e107_files/images/hey3.jpg[/img]

Me! :)

Thats just a portion of Monoxide Designs. Hope you Like.
November 14, 2003, 10:55 PM
Spht
Mm. A cat.
November 14, 2003, 11:00 PM
Yoni
Is that Britney Spears behind you?
November 14, 2003, 11:22 PM
Thing
[quote]/weep[/quote]
This should be ./weep
November 14, 2003, 11:28 PM
DrivE
Your fiance is hot.
November 16, 2003, 8:25 PM
MrRaza
Yeah, no kidding...
November 17, 2003, 2:14 AM
j0k3r
No wonder she's your fiance... Damn she's fine.
November 17, 2003, 3:16 AM
ViciousMonoxide
Hey now! Watch it! lol. Thats my property!! :). Thanks though, im rather flattered that you all think that. Get married in a year or so. Need to get me a nice sturdy job first. Got my whole life plan though, Goin to go to 4 year college for 6-8 years. Have my fiance move into a condo with me that my parents will help me pay for, Get my Masters in computer science and then i'm good to go :).

Remember! No gettin off to her picture now! :)
November 17, 2003, 8:32 PM
j0k3r
[quote author=ViciousMonoxide link=board=21;threadid=3593;start=15#msg29747 date=1069101163]
[/quote]
Sounds like a dare to me.
November 17, 2003, 9:38 PM
iago
[quote author=ViciousMonoxide link=board=21;threadid=3593;start=15#msg29747 date=1069101163]
[/quote]

I wasn't going to...
November 17, 2003, 10:25 PM
Grok
[quote author=Spht link=board=21;threadid=3593;start=0#msg29182 date=1068850852]
Mm. A cat.
[/quote]

LMAO. Only you.
November 17, 2003, 10:42 PM
DrivE
Thats my property!![/quote]

I certainly hope you don't view your fiance as property, otherwise you don't deserve her.
November 18, 2003, 7:37 PM
Eibro
She looks like a yeti.
November 18, 2003, 7:39 PM
ViciousMonoxide
Of course i do not call her property. If anything, i call myself her property. I love the girl with all my heart, and its not a matter of property. Its a matter that i cant live without her. She's the love of my life, and always will be.
November 18, 2003, 11:20 PM
SNiFFeR
[quote author=ViciousMonoxide link=board=21;threadid=3593;start=15#msg29983 date=1069197618]
Of course i do not call her property. If anything, i call myself her property. I love the girl with all my heart, and its not a matter of property. Its a matter that i cant live without her. She's the love of my life, and always will be.
[/quote]
aww how cute +1
November 18, 2003, 11:26 PM
Eibro
[quote author=ViciousMonoxide link=board=21;threadid=3593;start=15#msg29983 date=1069197618]
[/quote]What if you end up marrying her and she bursts out of her human skin, like it's some sort of shell? What if some sort of Yeti pops out and mauls you? Will you still love it?
November 18, 2003, 11:29 PM
ViciousMonoxide
I Love her no matter what she looks like. Looks dont interfere with love, They just spice up the sex part. I would date her if she was 500+ Pounds. Looks dont make a person... Either way she would be beautifull to me. There is nothing that will change that.
November 18, 2003, 11:34 PM
Mitosis
Ryan, didnt you just get dumped like a month ago by the girl you loved for years? Now your ingaged again ?
November 18, 2003, 11:55 PM
DrivE
The theory that looks don't really matter. Unfortunately, the reality of the situation is our animal instinct dictates to us that like it or not, right or wrong, they do.
November 19, 2003, 12:25 AM
ViciousMonoxide
Hazard, Thats a very good point, and I wish I could put up a arguement to that, But Your absolutely correct.

Mitosis, I was dumped 5 monthes ago by a girl of 2 1/2 year, Yes. Ahh those days were good. But here is the story for all who really care:

Well... I was with a girl for 2 1/2 years... Her name was Carolyn (You all saw in my bubble picture). We were the ideal couple. We thought we had our lives planned out... But... Well... Life changes quicker then you could imagine. She dumped me.... It completely killed me... those of you that have known me before and after summer you noticed a jurrastic change in my personality. My summer was so bad because of what happened I practically wanted to die. I didnt see a reason to carry on anymore... I just totally isolated myself.

Soon with support from my friends, and family... I was back up. But i couldnt have done it without Rachel. Rachel has been my friend for many years. Practically my only true Girlfriend. The only girl who knows me better then I know myself. All my life i have gotten to know her. And i hope to continue my life learning more about her. So...

No, I did not ask her to marry me. She asked me.... And I was rather suprised and taken off my feet. I of course replyed "Yes". But yet we havent been a COUPLE for to long... but we have been very good friends almost our entire lives. so... we think we can do this. We've been dating for hmm... i wanna say 2 monthes.... And life is great, And Most of you i know will disagree with moving so fast, But We feel this is right. And Now.... its just how far can we go....

P.S: Mitosis? Do i know you?
November 19, 2003, 12:50 AM
hismajesty
[quote author=ViciousMonoxide link=board=21;threadid=3593;start=15#msg30015 date=1069203043]
Well... I was with a girl for 2 1/2 years... Her name was Carolyn (You all saw in my bubble picture). We were the ideal couple. We thought we had our lives planned out... But... Well... Life changes quicker then you could imagine. She dumped me.... It completely killed me... those of you that have known me before and after summer you noticed a jurrastic change in my personality. My summer was so bad because of what happened I practically wanted to die. I didnt see a reason to carry on anymore... I just totally isolated myself.
[/quote]

Ah, yes murder plans were part of that new 'personality' heh. :P
November 19, 2003, 2:06 AM
ViciousMonoxide
lol, Yes. I was on the verge of murder. But... it wasnt the way out. I realized that. So now im normal again.
November 19, 2003, 2:59 AM
kamakazie
[quote]
Well, Picture of My Fiance!
[/quote]

[quote]
She looks like a yeti.
[/quote]

http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?book=Dictionary&va=fiance

vs

http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?va=fiancee

Just poking fun :P
November 19, 2003, 3:41 AM
Spht
[quote author=kamakazie link=board=21;threadid=3593;start=30#msg30044 date=1069213311]
[quote]
Well, Picture of My Fiance!
[/quote]

[quote]
She looks like a yeti.
[/quote]

http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?book=Dictionary&va=fiance

vs

http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?va=fiancee

Just poking fun :P
[/quote]

Ah, well she does look somewhat robust.
November 19, 2003, 4:16 AM
Mitosis
Do you know me? Well lets say, your the ass who didnt tell me your new friggen name for like 3 months!!! Guess who I am now? Russ ring a bell, Ryan?
November 19, 2003, 1:10 PM

Search