Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | General Discussion | Gear Shift

AuthorMessageTime
DrivE
Okay this question is directed to any of you car folks out there. I'm looking for a new gear shift knob for my A4. Anybody know any good websites to order some good ones from? I appreciate it. Thanks.

[Edit]Also, if you have a nice gear shift knob and know where I can get one like it, include a picture in your post.
November 10, 2003, 4:59 PM
Tuberload
[quote author=Hazard link=board=2;threadid=3527;start=0#msg28509 date=1068483597]
Okay this question is directed to any of you car folks out there. I'm looking for a new gear shift knob for my A4. Anybody know any good websites to order some good ones from? I appreciate it. Thanks.

[Edit]Also, if you have a nice gear shift knob and know where I can get one like it, include a picture in your post.
[/quote]
Why don't you just go to your local parts store? A Gear shift knob is not expensive, and would save you shipping and handling.

Edit: If you already have, and havn't found one you like ignore this post and go to http://www.summitracing.com/. This site will have just about anything you could ever need.
November 10, 2003, 7:45 PM
DrivE
I've been to the local stores, I'm looking to get a custom gear shift knob.
November 10, 2003, 7:54 PM

Search