Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Fun Forum™ | 1337 Ping of Death

AuthorMessageTime
Thing
So you say you want to crush your enemy with the latest hax0r kit. Well we got it! We are releasing this to the public, just in time for Christmas. Amaze your friends and astonish your co-workers when you whip out your Ping of Death hax0r kit!

Ping of Death Home Edition:
This is great for those lame-o Winders boxes that your buddy has at home. Unleash the POD Home Edition and he will be your bitch in no time. Click here to download POD Home.

Ping of Death Professional:
Perfect for those tight-ass UNIX boxes. No bank or telco server can stand up to the power of POD Pro. Download it now and make them pay for bouncing that check on your ass.

POD Home and POD Pro are released under some licensing agreement somewhere. Pick whichever one you want to use, we don’t care. Just don’t use the SCO agreement or they will pwn you.
November 5, 2003, 10:21 PM
iago
silly me, mouseover'ing them first to make sure they weren't going to explode my computer or my head :)
November 5, 2003, 10:31 PM
Adron
[quote author=Thing link=board=4;threadid=3432;start=0#msg27588 date=1068070919]
Ping of Death Professional:
Download it now
[/quote]

Wheee, Scandinavian tools!
November 7, 2003, 11:28 AM
Thing
Yes Adron, we hired two Swedish engineers to help develop that monster. We are currently working on POD Junior. We kidnapped a Japanese tourist and have enslaved him to do the coding on this project. POD Jr will be the released sometime in the Spring and it's functionality will be targeted to PDA's and cell phones. Here is a prerelease screenshot. Remember, this is still in development and it's a secret. Don't show this SS to anyone.
November 7, 2003, 2:37 PM
Denial
How much do they cost!? and can i buy one for my teacher? he hates his job maybe it would do him some good. Try selling it on ebay see how much you get for it remember people buy anything
November 10, 2003, 5:51 AM

Search