Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | General Programming | funny shit

AuthorMessageTime
Noodlez
http://aodw.hypermart.net/leech.htm

before publicly releasing ethbot source, he gave it to mesiah.

mesiah gave it to deem (the genius who taught us all how to send a bnls packet)

the last one doesnt look *exactly* like ethbot, but the proof there is. look at the war3 icon, etheran is the only who used that one (took it off bnet site) :-P
December 18, 2002, 2:15 AM
0xeRb
ok this shows every one how dumb noodlez is he says eth is the only one who took the icons off battle.nets site. umm sorry but i showed every one where to get them on the site and its war2 dumb ass war3 wasnt out at the time...
December 27, 2002, 3:57 AM
MesiaH
Yawn, first off, that isnt a binary bot, second off, the source was never publicly released, third, i just toyed around with that source, never released anything from it, fourth, its none of your damn buisiness, fifth, you need to get a damn life if you are amused by looking at something so old and useless, and sixth, nobody gives a shit.

die plz
December 27, 2002, 4:17 AM
Etheran
lolol, I only got mad when I found out deam got it ;p.
December 27, 2002, 4:46 AM
warz
How many times will that be brought up? I remember that site from a long time ago, and that exact same post too. Noodlez likes to hold on to pointless things in the past.  :)
December 27, 2002, 12:22 PM
Noodlez
[quote]ok this shows every one how dumb noodlez is he says eth is the only one who took the icons off battle.nets site. umm sorry but i showed every one where to get them on the site and its war2 dumb ass war3 wasnt out at the time...[/quote]
your stupidity amazes me, i was talking about the war3 icon that they used when posting war3 news
December 27, 2002, 3:47 PM
dRAgoN
If i remember eth posted that link here befor, or was that the other board 8\

~l)ragon
December 27, 2002, 9:25 PM
Etheran
It was back when they used snitz
December 27, 2002, 9:57 PM
warz
Same board, different board.. either way it's the same response -- "who gives a shit?"

General consensus says: nobody
December 29, 2002, 1:51 AM

Search