Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | News | Congratulations Spht!

AuthorMessageTime
iago
Woo, you're finally in! :-D
February 2, 2003, 5:55 PM
Spht
Thanks. =P
February 2, 2003, 5:59 PM
Acid
i'm glad spht was up for voting but noone took the time to tell me as such
February 2, 2003, 6:14 PM
iago
Sorry, we don't love you.
February 2, 2003, 10:31 PM
Grok
I announced it on clan [vL] botnet database a couple times a week for like a month.  It seems impossible that you'd miss it, unless you chose to not get on botnet?
February 3, 2003, 2:24 AM
DarkVirus
I dont even get on botnet and I knew about spht being up for voting for a few weeks. Anyways, congrats Spht, knew you'd make it  8)
February 3, 2003, 8:26 AM
Acid
I stopped getting on the botnet when noone would take action against the fatal-error faggots

[quote]I announced it on clan [vL] botnet database a couple times a week for like a month.  It seems impossible that you'd miss it, unless you chose to not get on botnet?[/quote]
February 3, 2003, 6:01 PM
dRAgoN
[quote]I stopped getting on the botnet when noone would take action against the fatal-error faggots

[/quote]

comon acid were not realy all that bad you just need to sit and chill lol, come by visit, make some chit chat, we dont bite 8\.

and Spht Good job! i wish the best of luck to you in your new home.
February 4, 2003, 5:22 AM
Noodlez
[quote]

comon acid were not realy all that bad you just need to sit and chill lol, come by visit, make some chit chat, we dont bite 8\.

[/quote]

not likely..
[21:50:59]  <From: Fatal-Error> 2 User(s): acid~angel[vl] (  : [Z] ), acid~angel (  : [Z] )
February 5, 2003, 1:51 AM
Yoni
[quote]I stopped getting on the botnet when noone would take action against the fatal-error faggots[/quote]
Ehh... I think I missed something here.
February 5, 2003, 8:45 AM
dRAgoN
[quote]
Ehh... I think I missed something here.[/quote]

was about i think a month or two ago vL played a joke, some time after um cuphead wanted to play war master in clan fatal-error, then someone attacked botnet, and also both problems were solved asfar as i know 8\
February 5, 2003, 6:10 PM

Search