Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Fun Forum™ | Evil Thing

AuthorMessageTime
Thing
Yesterday I was cleaning out some crap in my garage and I found my old pager. Some of you might remember what those things are. Anyway, I had a flashback to a dastardly prank that I pulled on my old boss .......

I don't even remember what he did but I know I was still pissed off at him when I woke up the next morning. I had a evil program that would call blocks of phone numbers and input whatever you wanted, when the call was answered. In Dallas, there were many huge blocks of numbers dedicated to pagers. I set up my home computer to dial a bunch of them and used his office phone number for the message. I don't remember the exact amount but it was still dialing when I got home.

His phone rang all damn day long. After about an hour, he finally stopped answering it. At one point I heard him in another office calling the phone company trying to get them to trace something. He finally wound up unplugging the phone from the wall. I had to go outside several times to laugh. It was almost unbearable to be in the same building and hear that phone ring and ring and ring and ring ...

The two other guys that knew about it and I, remember that day fondly. They disliked him worse than I did. Thinking about this makes me wish I had a modem and his phone number.
October 6, 2003, 11:59 PM
iago
Lmao, that's a really good idea :-D
October 7, 2003, 12:18 AM
Adron
BOFH inspiration? :P
October 7, 2003, 4:40 PM
Thing
Simon Travaglia is my hero!
October 7, 2003, 9:49 PM

Search