Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | /WHOAMI -- Introductions | /whoami

AuthorMessageTime
ArticMoogle
Hi.

My names Rob and I'm a worthless little programmer imp. I know enough c++ to display some text, and do a few simple functions. I guess the only way to break the chain is to try something new, so I guess I'll start with a bot. Simple right? :-\
October 6, 2003, 4:58 PM
Zakath
No, not really. :P

If you're familiar with the syntax, it can certainly be done. Be prepared to decipher a lot of complicated API functions. Are you planning on having a graphical interface? If so, that's more work for you. :)
October 6, 2003, 7:41 PM
ArticMoogle
Sorry for the sarcasm in my above post, but I know bots/chat clients are not easy to make. Im just here to learn as much as i can from everyone. I will work on understanding one piece at a time until i can put it together.
October 6, 2003, 9:43 PM
______
[quote author=ArticMoogle link=board=21;threadid=2974;start=0#msg23208 date=1065476598]
Sorry for the sarcasm in my above post, but I know bots/chat clients are not easy to make. Im just here to learn as much as i can from everyone. I will work on understanding one piece at a time until i can put it together.
[/quote]

Like Lego's?
October 6, 2003, 10:56 PM
ArticMoogle
[quote][/quote]

Like Lego's?
[quote][/quote]

Like Lego's that dont have the right number of holes or bumps, so you throw them against the wall in agony.

October 6, 2003, 11:34 PM

Search