Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | General Discussion | Ahh the diamond thing is red!

AuthorMessageTime
Hitmen
Looks weird with the other forum colors :P
September 13, 2003, 3:03 AM
hismajesty
I noticed too, and don't like it as much but oh well. This happened a while back as well.
September 13, 2003, 3:16 AM
Camel
Booooooooooooooooooo!
September 13, 2003, 6:34 AM
j0k3r
I thought I had accumulated so much negative karma it turned the forum red!

Looks weird, but atleast it stands out more now.
September 13, 2003, 10:35 AM
Grok
Right -- and that's the purpose, to stand out more. Especially on laptops, the difference between the unread dark/gray icon and the light blue icon is not significant at certain angles. The different colors jumps right out at you, even on laptop LCD screens. Not all LCD screens are equal, and some laptops, especially newer ones, didn't have a problem.
September 13, 2003, 1:07 PM
Spht
Isn't it great? It didn't take long to get used to it.
September 13, 2003, 11:56 PM
Skywing
[quote author=Grok link=board=2;threadid=2680;start=0#msg21104 date=1063458460]
Right -- and that's the purpose, to stand out more. Especially on laptops, the difference between the unread dark/gray icon and the light blue icon is not significant at certain angles. The different colors jumps right out at you, even on laptop LCD screens. Not all LCD screens are equal, and some laptops, especially newer ones, didn't have a problem.
[/quote]
The old ones looked fine on mine - on this laptop you can actually look at the screen from a 45 degree angle or so and have too much trouble reading stuff.
September 14, 2003, 5:18 AM
Yoni
The old ones were fine, but these are better. :)
September 14, 2003, 10:17 AM

Search