Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Excess of Grok | This Week's Lineup

AuthorMessageTime
DrivE
This weekend should be a decent weekend for those of us who are college football. Post your picks for this week!

Oklahoma @ Alabama : Alabama might very well have a good year, but I don't think that even Shula can pull them past a tough Oklahoma team.

Ohio State vs. San Diego State : No need to explain this really. I don't think San Diego State has the talent to put up a good fight against Ohio State.

Florida @ Miami : This does take some explaining. I don't have the heart to doubt my beloved Gators. It would obviously be a lot cooler to have Miami come to the Swamp, but I know the Gators are looking to prove themselves again. This is my favorite game of the week. Should be interesting to see what happens.

Florida State vs. Maryland : I honestly think Bowden will stick it to the Terrapins.

Notre Dame vs. Washington State : I have faith in the Irish to be able to pull off a nice opening day win against the Cougars.
September 5, 2003, 10:11 PM
DarkMinion
'Bama can do it!!! I played football with 'Bama's running back in high school (Shaud Williams)
September 6, 2003, 6:41 AM
Grok
Wake Forest bitchslaps NC State, a week after beating Boston College
perhaps it's Wake Forest that should be #11, obviously not NCSU.

meanwhile, Boston College easily handles Penn State, proving they were no gimme for Wake Forest.

At South Carolina, Lou Holtz said the Gamecocks have as much chance of beating Virginia as that stripper has of becoming governor of California. USC is leading 24-7 over Virginia with 6 minutes to go in the game.
That stripper had better start working on her acceptance speech.

Ohio State barely beating San Jose State, 16-13 in 4th quarter.

Let's not forget Washington State beating Notre Dame, 12-0 in 2nd quarter.

Tonight's game against Maryland is starting to scare me.

Miami had better look out, as double-digit underdog Florida comes to the Orange Bowl.

The weauxf gods are out for revenge today.

If things keep up, Oklahoma may feel they're playing Al-Quaeda, instead of Alabama.
September 6, 2003, 7:25 PM

Search