Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | Help with ListView Error ( spht ) had it to

AuthorMessageTime
blinkdude
- Fixed a GUI problem which caused the clan member list icons and text to appear disorted the first time they're viewed.

Ec had this problum i have it too :/ i was wondering how you or Any one that had this problum fixed it ( on my CHannel list not Clan list )
August 31, 2003, 9:00 PM
Spht
[quote author=blinkdude link=board=17;threadid=2521;start=0#msg19623 date=1062363615]
- Fixed a GUI problem which caused the clan member list icons and text to appear disorted the first time they're viewed.

Ec had this problum i have it too :/ i was wondering how you or Any one that had this problum fixed it ( on my CHannel list not Clan list )
[/quote]

In my case, the latency icons were interferring with the scroll bar. So what I did to fix it was moved the latency column over to make room for an appearing scroll bar.
August 31, 2003, 10:14 PM
blinkdude
ah thanks i had same thing.... ping would get in the way when more then 25 people in chan ( when scrool bars ) come visable
September 1, 2003, 1:17 AM

Search