Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Fun Forum™ | How Evil Are You?

AuthorMessageTime
Grok
Dante's Inferno Test - Impurity, Sin... and Damnation
http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv
August 31, 2003, 6:27 PM
______
The sweet light no longer strikes against your eyes. Your shade has been banished to... the Fifth Level of Hell!
Fifth Level of Hell

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The river Styx runs through this level of Hell, and in it are punished the wrathful and the gloomy. The former are forever lashing out at each other in anger, furious and naked, tearing each other piecemeal with their teeth. The latter are gurgling in the black mud, slothful and sullen, withdrawn from the world. Their lamentations bubble to the surface as they try to repeat a doleful hymn, though with unbroken words they cannot say it. Because you lived a cruel, vindictive and hateful life, you meet your fate in the Styx.

--- hope its not true.
August 31, 2003, 6:48 PM
SNiFFeR
[quote author=___/\___ link=board=4;threadid=2519;start=0#msg19610 date=1062355715]
The sweet light no longer strikes against your eyes. Your shade has been banished to... the Fifth Level of Hell!
Fifth Level of Hell

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The river Styx runs through this level of Hell, and in it are punished the wrathful and the gloomy. The former are forever lashing out at each other in anger, furious and naked, tearing each other piecemeal with their teeth. The latter are gurgling in the black mud, slothful and sullen, withdrawn from the world. Their lamentations bubble to the surface as they try to repeat a doleful hymn, though with unbroken words they cannot say it. Because you lived a cruel, vindictive and hateful life, you meet your fate in the Styx.

--- hope its not true.

[/quote]

same.
August 31, 2003, 7:23 PM
Adron
Level 6 - The City of Dis - Heretics - Score: Extreme

Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis

You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell.

August 31, 2003, 8:53 PM
iago
[quote]Religion is fiction. [/quote]
As much as I'm an athiest, I had to answer false to that; although I don't believe in God, I do believe in religion.

[quote]The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis!

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | High
Level 2 | Low
Level 3 | High
Level 4 | Low
Level 5 | Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis | High
Level 7 | Low
Level 8- the Malebolge | Low
Level 9 - Cocytus | Low
[/quote]
September 1, 2003, 2:49 AM
Naem
[quote author=Adron link=board=4;threadid=2519;start=0#msg19621 date=1062363201]
Level 6 - The City of Dis - Heretics - Score: Extreme
Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis
[/quote]

same here
September 1, 2003, 3:35 PM
Crypticflare
Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge

Many and varied sinners suffer eternally in the multi-leveled Malebolge, an ampitheatre-shapped pit of despair Wholly of stone and of an iron colour: Those guilty of fraudulence and malice; the seducers and pimps, who are whipped by horned demons; the hypocrites, who struggle to walk in lead-lined cloaks; the barraters, who are ducked in boiling pitch by demons known as the Malebranche. The simonists, wedged into stone holes, and whose feet are licked by flames, kick and writhe desperately. The magicians, diviners, fortune tellers, and panderers are all here, as are the thieves. Some wallow in human excrement. Serpents writhe and wrap around men, sometimes fusing into each other. Bodies are torn apart. When you arrive, you will want to put your hands over your ears because of the lamentations of the sinners here, who are afflicted with scabs like leprosy, and lay sick on the ground, furiously scratching their skin off with their nails. Indeed, justice divine doth smite them with its hammer.
September 1, 2003, 7:16 PM
Naem
You got Eigth? I tried to answer all questions as evilly as possible and only got Seventh.
September 2, 2003, 5:58 AM
Hitmen
Then you arn't evil enough. Duh.
September 2, 2003, 12:22 PM
Raven
I got Eigth as well, and I consider myself atleast an okay person. :(
September 2, 2003, 6:02 PM
EvilCheese
[quote]The sweet light no longer strikes against your eyes. Your shade has been banished to... the Second Level of Hell! [/quote]

Bah, I'm hardly evil at all...despite my name... but apparently I AM lustful ;[

*goes off to change his name to LustfulCheese*
September 2, 2003, 9:01 PM
Grok
That's where I ended up. With Cleopatra in second level.
September 2, 2003, 10:16 PM
UserLoser
i quit halfway through, was getting tired of all the questions ;D
September 3, 2003, 12:34 AM
iago
The 9th level isn't for the evilest people necessarely.. Dante's 9th level of hell is people who betray their masters (Brutus, Judas, etc). If you want to get the ninth level, try pretending you'd betray your master.
September 3, 2003, 3:38 AM
Yoni
Answering all questions as evilly as possible won't get you to the 9th level because it's not a relative scale. This took 3 tries:
[quote]Ninth Level of Hell - Cocytus

This is the deepest level of hell, where the fallen angel Satan himself resides. His wings flap eternally, producing chilling cold winds that freeze the thick ice found in Cocytus. The three faces of Satan, black, red, and yellow, can be seen with mouths gushing bloody foam and eyes forever weeping, as they chew on the three traitors, Judas, Brutus, and Cassius. This place is furthest removed from the source of all light and warmth. Sinners here are frozen deep in the ice, faces out, eyes and mouths frozen shut. Traitors against God, country, family, and benefactors lament their sins in this frigid pit of despair.
[/quote]
September 3, 2003, 2:14 PM
iago
Cassius, Brutus's assistant in assassinating Caesar.. I knew I missed one of them three examples of who's in the bottom of Hell :)
September 3, 2003, 3:07 PM
FlAsH
The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Fourth Level of Hell!

Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | High
Level 2 | High
Level 3 | High
Level 4 | Very High
Level 5 | Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Moderate
Level 7 | Moderate
Level 8- the Malebolge | Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus | Low

Level descriptions: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-information.html
Take the test: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv
September 3, 2003, 3:43 PM
Brolly
I got Purgatory :)
September 4, 2003, 1:16 AM
CupHead
I answered honestly and it banished me to the 9th level of hell. :-\

Edit:
The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Ninth Level of Hell - Cocytus!
Level Score
Purgatory (Repenting Believers) Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers) Very Low
Level 2 (Lustful) High
Level 3 (Gluttonous) High
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious) Very High
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy) Very High
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics) High
Level 7 (Violent) Very High
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers) Very High
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous) Extreme
September 4, 2003, 5:49 PM
Adron
Show what score brought you there too, there's a rather big difference between a low and an extreme score for a certain level, but you'll get to the level that got the highest score always as far as I've seen...
September 4, 2003, 7:55 PM
Yoni
Wow, I was thinking of CupHead when I saw this. I was sure he would get in level 0 or 1.
September 5, 2003, 5:41 AM
Adron
Me too. Well, good he didn't get to visit me in the heretics level :P
September 5, 2003, 9:13 AM
Zakath
You too, huh? Heretic was what they labeled me, too.
September 5, 2003, 7:52 PM

Search