Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | ListView, Client, & Flags

AuthorMessageTime
CrAz3D
(vb6)
I am not able to add the user gainning ops with their full information, ie. Ping & Lag Icons, as if they had no ops. This only occures if I place the user gainning ops as index 1 on the listview, it works if I place them as index 2.

Anybody have any ideas of what I could change to fix this?...
August 21, 2003, 10:11 PM
Skywing
[quote author=CrAz3D link=board=17;threadid=2403;start=0#msg18810 date=1061503895]
(vb6)
I am not able to add the user gainning ops with their full information, ie. Ping & Lag Icons, as if they had no ops. This only occures if I place the user gainning ops as index 1 on the listview, it works if I place them as index 2.

Anybody have any ideas of what I could change to fix this?...
[/quote]
Not only is your problem description not very clear, but you did not post your code. It's highly doubtful that anybody will be able to help you until you give more information.
August 21, 2003, 11:00 PM
Grok
How you add the listview entry should not change just because the user has ops. The only thing you should change is the sort column's value.

Blizzard > BnetAdmins > Ops > *(ByJoinOrder)

or something like that.
August 22, 2003, 12:41 AM
CrAz3D
my bad on code part

[code] If Flags = 2 Then
With Form1.RoomList
usrIndex = Form1.RoomList.FindItem(Username).Index
.ListItems.Remove usrIndex
.ListItems.add 1, , Username, , Icon
.ListItems(.ListItems.Count).ListSubItems.add , , , LagIcon
.ListItems(.ListItems.Count).ListSubItems.add , , Ping
End With
Else
With Form1.RoomList
usrIndex = Form1.RoomList.FindItem(Username).Index
.ListItems.Remove usrIndex
.ListItems.add usrIndex, , Username, , Icon
.ListItems(.ListItems.Count).ListSubItems.add , , , LagIcon
.ListItems(.ListItems.Count).ListSubItems.add , , Ping
End With
End If[/code]
August 22, 2003, 2:47 AM
CrAz3D
nvm, got it
August 22, 2003, 3:11 AM
Skywing
Note that you should use If Flags And 2 and not If Flags = 2. Otherwise, you won't properly detect operators without UDP support, squelched operators, etc...
August 22, 2003, 4:16 AM

Search