Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | General Discussion | RE: D2 1.1

AuthorMessageTime
j0k3r
LMAO FUNNIEST PART EVER!
[quote][00:53:25] <Sky> So would you know if Blizzard is ever going to release another patch for StarCraft BroodWar?
[00:53:50] <Invert[vL]> not anytime soon
[00:53:59] <Sky> sigh...
[00:54:02] <Invert[vL]> 1st patch will be the Diablo II
[00:54:12] <USeRLoSeR> 1.1?
[00:54:15] <Invert[vL]> yes
[/quote]

Everyone knows diablo2 1.1 is a lie.
August 1, 2003, 3:38 PM
Raven
[quote]
Everyone knows diablo2 1.1 is a lie.
[/quote]

You were being sarcastic, right?
August 1, 2003, 4:29 PM
j0k3r
LMAO 1.0 came with the game (duh?).

1.1 is a myth, it will never come out, they just say that to keep us playing (and oh how it works).
August 2, 2003, 2:36 AM
iago
Since they actually released the single player version, I very much doubt it's a myth.

I want to get as much playing in as I can before it comes out. I'll probably stop playing when 1.1 comes out, because they're going to change everything and change scares me :)
August 2, 2003, 3:22 AM
Raven
So far, it seems 95% of the people who tried 1.1 are loving the changes, so I doubt it can be all that bad. :)
August 2, 2003, 4:49 AM
Yoni
[quote author=iago link=board=2;threadid=18;start=105#msg16769 date=1059794520]
I'll probably stop playing when 1.1 comes out, because they're going to change everything and change scares me :)
[/quote]
Ehh?? I'll probably restart playing when 1.1 comes out!
August 2, 2003, 7:30 AM
iago
Change scares me! I like it the way it is. I stopped playing starcraft at 1.10 (largely because I would have to reprogram my plugin)

Anyway, this best be discussed in a different thread, hopefully this will be the last post on the topic of versions here :)
August 2, 2003, 12:08 PM
UserLoser
[red]Roasts someone, won't say who due to their stupidity[/red]
August 2, 2003, 1:31 PM
j0k3r
[me=j0k3r]can't believe how seroiusly you guys are taking it...[/me]
The 1.1 being a myth is a joke that goes around bnet all the time (due to the length of time we have been waiting...)

The 1.1 changes are great, harder game, cooler items, SYNERGIES(!!!), more varied monsters... Can't wiat to play it online with some buds.
August 2, 2003, 1:37 PM
Yoni
The change I am most looking forward to is the LADDER.

Not because I'm this hardcore gamer who's going to have his name on the top 5... But because everybody will play from 0. No more getting to act 5 hell in 60 minutes or less... No more crappy 1.08 hacked items or whatever they use these days... I'll finally be able to play public games with people I don't necessarily have to know and trust. (Games with such people are usually more fun, but they're not always readily available, where random people always are.)

I haven't looked into whether or not Blizzard are planning this: Will there be occasional ladder resets? For example, every month or two. That would be great!
August 2, 2003, 8:15 PM
Skywing
[quote author=Yoni link=board=2;threadid=2178;start=0#msg16859 date=1059855348]
The change I am most looking forward to is the LADDER.

Not because I'm this hardcore gamer who's going to have his name on the top 5... But because everybody will play from 0. No more getting to act 5 hell in 60 minutes or less... No more crappy 1.08 hacked items or whatever they use these days... I'll finally be able to play public games with people I don't necessarily have to know and trust. (Games with such people are usually more fun, but they're not always readily available, where random people always are.)

I haven't looked into whether or not Blizzard are planning this: Will there be occasional ladder resets? For example, every month or two. That would be great!
[/quote]
Yes.
August 2, 2003, 11:22 PM
Yoni
Woo~
August 3, 2003, 5:37 AM
Noodlez
are you guys gonna play on east or west?
August 4, 2003, 8:04 PM
DrivE
I have to smite jok3r on this point. I agree with the others I don't believe the patch is a myth and I applaud iago for his evidence of the single-player 1.1 patch as a tell-tale sign.
August 5, 2003, 10:43 PM
j0k3r
[me=j0k3r]shoots himself[/me]
Guys... It was a JOKE (better start using the sarcasm bb code...)
I'll be playing Hardcore East... Still not sure of what character though... And I'm hoping you won't have to beat softcore to play hardcore.

Couple of the things I'm looking forward to the most:
1. 14 Character spaces per account
2. Account wide stash
3. LADDER!!!

[edit] went to battle.net to see if there is any new news (god forbid).... AND THERE WAS!
http://www.battle.net/[/edit]
August 5, 2003, 10:58 PM

Search