Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | General Programming | Starting BCP support in Visual Basic.

AuthorMessageTime
UserLoser
I'm interested in adding support obviously to my bot. I'm just not sure how to get all the information that I need. I do have BCEL.dll, and Spht did help me a bit, but I didn't get very far at all. So far I have very little done on the PluginInformationStruct, if any if it's correct.

I also have these two declaration functions, not sure if they're correct either.

[code]Public Declare Function FreePlugin Lib "BCEL.dll" (ByVal bcpPlugin As String) As Boolean
Public Declare Function LoadPlugin Lib "BCEL.dll" (bcpPluginInformation As PluginInformation)[/code]

Any help would be great. I looked at the EmptyPlugin, and the structs in there for each revision, but my C++ knowledge is very bad and there's not much I can fully understand in there to help me get it all correct.
August 1, 2003, 3:27 AM
zorm
http://zorm.phactorx.com/BCEL.bas
Source code given to me by Skywing and Yoni when I was going to add BCP support in VB.
August 1, 2003, 4:28 AM
kamakazie
What is BCEL.dll?
August 1, 2003, 6:23 AM
zorm
Binary Chat Emulation Layer, it loads plugins and handles them something which would be a lot of work to do natively in VB.
August 1, 2003, 6:50 AM
UserLoser
Thanks a ton Zorm. :D
August 1, 2003, 1:05 PM

Search