Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | General Discussion | Yoni on TV?!

AuthorMessageTime
haZe
Was yoni on the television lastnight? There was this guy named Yoni Burg, 25, and lived in Isreal. He was on MTV. Yoni, is that you? :P
March 11, 2003, 7:10 AM
Yoni
I don't live in Isreal.
March 11, 2003, 8:15 AM
iago
Israel then?
March 11, 2003, 8:47 AM
Yoni
Admittedly, there is only a finite number of Yonis in Israel. However, that number is very large.

Also, I am not 25, I am 16 - 9 years younger.
Oddly enough, this is the smallest Pythagorean triple.
March 11, 2003, 10:53 AM
iago
[quote]Admittedly, there is only a finite number of Yonis in Israel. However, that number is very large.

Also, I am not 25, I am 16 - 9 years younger.
Oddly enough, this is the smallest Pythagorean triple.[/quote]

Just looking that that url (FrivolousTheoremofArithmetic.html) I can assume I don't have to click the link.

And for the record, I would hope there's a finite number of Yonis in Israel, or anywhere else for that matter, because an infinite number of Yonis would just be scary!
March 11, 2003, 2:45 PM
Yoni
Given an infinite number of Yonis and an infinite number of typewriters, eventually one of them would type the complete works of Euler.

(Jargon File - Infinite Monkey Theorem)
March 11, 2003, 4:11 PM
iago
[quote]Given an infinite number of Yonis and an infinite number of typewriters, eventually one of them would type the complete works of Euler.

(Jargon File - Infinite Monkey Theorem)[/quote]

... therefore, the Fox Network should fire all its employees and hire an infinite number of Yonis.
March 12, 2003, 11:43 AM
Yoni
[quote]... therefore, the Fox Network should fire all its employees and hire an infinite number of Yonis.[/quote]
Not a good idea for them. We aren't cheap.
March 12, 2003, 4:12 PM
Noodlez
my brothers name is yoni, and i know about 4 other yonis
March 17, 2003, 8:48 PM
iago
I've never heard of anybody with that name.. ever! I didn't even know it was a real name :-)
March 17, 2003, 11:52 PM
Noodlez
the english translation of yoni = jonathan, john actually.
yonatan would be jonathan
March 18, 2003, 12:48 AM

Search