Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | Help understanding this!

AuthorMessageTime
ThatOldFalcon
Alright, I read the stuff spht wrote about hashes, and I read the packet buffer thing and I got started working on this...

pBuf.InsertDWORD 0
pBuf.InsertDWORD 0
pBuf.InsertDWORD 0
pBuf.InsertDWORD 0
pBuf.InsertDWORD 0
pBuf.InsertNTString "CX"
pBuf.InsertNTString "CX"
pBuf.SendPacket &H1E
pBuf.InsertNonNTString "68X1RATS"
pBuf.InsertDWORD "C7"
pBuf.InsertDWORD 0
pBuf.SendPacket &H6

would that be what you send when the socket connects to bnet? And does bnet respond with the same thing (0x6)?
July 22, 2003, 12:59 PM
Grok
[quote author=Adron link=board=17;threadid=1984;start=0#msg15607 date=1058880971]
And btw, if you show us some progress, you're likely to get a lot of help. For now, you're classified as "lots of ideas, lots of talk, but will there be anything once he realizes it's a lot of work?". Noone wants to spend a lot of time helping you unless you're spending really lots of time yourself. You're supposed to be doing the major part of the work, not people on the forum.
[/quote]
July 22, 2003, 1:49 PM
ThatOldFalcon
I've been trying a lot, but I just need to know if I have the form right so I don't fuck up everything else.

I just need to know if thats how you would assemble the packet...
July 22, 2003, 1:52 PM
Soul Taker
It would be much simpler to just send the packet(s) and answer your question on your own.
July 22, 2003, 2:24 PM
ThatOldFalcon
Is there anyway I can tell what packet gets sent back, or if I am sending the packet right?
July 22, 2003, 2:39 PM
UserLoser
If the server responds back, it's a valid packet. If not, it's invalid and will result in an IPban for some time. When playing around with packets, test them on Europe or Asia ;)
July 22, 2003, 3:58 PM
ThatOldFalcon
lol ok thanks UserLoser
luckily there are 3 gateways I dont use to test on lol
July 22, 2003, 4:03 PM
ThatOldFalcon
YAY I sent that packet and Im not Ipbanned so I must have done it right...
YAYAYAYA lol thanks guys
July 22, 2003, 4:16 PM
UserLoser
Saying thanks with no +1 [toast]... :'(
July 22, 2003, 7:22 PM

Search