Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | Cleanslate question

AuthorMessageTime
zeronx
How do you get what people are saying in the channel, and also how do you get a list of all the people that are currently in the channel. Thanks alot for your time..
July 21, 2003, 12:20 PM
ThatOldFalcon
With the UserInChannel, UserTalk, UserJoin etc...
July 21, 2003, 12:22 PM
zeronx
may i possibly get an example??
July 21, 2003, 1:49 PM
Eternal
If you want general advice about using CSB, check Cupheads tutorials. One can be found at http://www.valhallalegends.com/cuphead/ocx_me.txt

If you want actual code for such a general question, you are unlikely to get that here. People will help with specific bot-related programming questions...some will help with code too, but you are expected to show some initiative and have a grasp of the issue.

Some people have released open source projects for CleanSlateBot.
Look around. Try www.madz.tk - someone from clan Zero released an open source Clean Slate Bot. I *think* it might be on that site.

July 21, 2003, 2:33 PM
zeronx
i actually read the documentary but i just sort of wanted a example because im not sure how to exactly get the messeges being sent, and the people in channel
July 21, 2003, 2:35 PM
Eternal
[quote author=zeronx link=board=17;threadid=1986;start=0#msg15494 date=1058798149]
i actually read the documentary but i just sort of wanted a example because im not sure how to exactly get the messeges being sent, and the people in channel
[/quote]

*Tranlsation: Give me the code and I'll change Form1.Caption.
July 21, 2003, 2:51 PM
zeronx
no what im saying is not the full source to a bot... im saying i just want the part that would deal with showing the people in channel in a textbox and showing the what people say in a textbox , i get the rest of it just not that part.
July 21, 2003, 3:13 PM
hismajesty
I was going to post my code then I decided to let him read...so i found cuphead's tutorilas for CSB...all the questions you asked...well the answers can be found within this forum

https://davnit.net/bnet/vL/phpbbs/index.php?board=11;action=display;threadid=425
July 21, 2003, 3:38 PM
zeronx
Thanks alot!!!
July 21, 2003, 4:53 PM
hismajesty
yep..np ;) ... The real person to thank is cuphead for writing it ;D
July 21, 2003, 6:05 PM

Search