Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development References | BNLS account request guidelines [Obsolete]

AuthorMessageTime
Yoni
Update: There's no longer a reason to request a BNLS account. I will enclose the previous contents of this post below.
[hr]
Currently, you can't request a BNLS account via these forums. Any BNLS account requests will be moved to this forum and/or deleted and most likely ignored.

For your information and/or entertainment, a FAQ:

Q: I use CupHead's CleanSlateBot (aka CSB). What's BNLS?
A: The most important thing is learning VB.
If you're absolutely sure you know VB, you will need something called a "BNLS account" to use CSB. Read on for information on how to get one.
However, if you're uncertain, please learn VB first and come back here later if you're still interested.
(Author's note: I am aware that CSB can be used without VB. If you, the reader, are someone who uses CSB without VB, please contact me immediately.)

Q: How do I get a BNLS account, then?
A: Here are some ways:
1. Ask Skywing or Yoni. They can usually be found in the Battle.net channel Op [vL] on USEast. If you can't find either of us, you can wait a little longer, or move on to the next option:
2. Leave one of us a private message on the forum.

[hr]This post and its contents may be subject to change, or removed entirely, without notice.
July 20, 2003, 6:24 PM

Search