Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | /WHOAMI -- Introductions | I'd like to introduce myself.

AuthorMessageTime
Douglife
Hello, my maiden name is doug, my real name is doug, so my name is doug. I finally remembered the vL site from a time long ago in the bot warring days, (hence: {RC}, TGK, etc.) And figured why not see whats going on? Im not a programmer, probably never will be, but I am a talented skinner and designer, I know my way around servers, php and such and hope to lend a helping hand to anyone that needs it. I can't unfortunately gain access to the b.net channel, probably because im rusty on the latest but alas, nice to meet you all. ;D
July 20, 2003, 5:25 PM
Grok
Blizzard recently changed how battle.net channels work. Clan channels belong to Warcraft III now, so the [vL] channel is 'Op [vL]'. You probably looked in 'Clan [vL]'.
July 20, 2003, 6:55 PM
toxic
[quote author=Douglife link=board=21;threadid=1975;start=0#msg15394 date=1058721933]
I finally remembered the vL site from a time long ago in the bot warring days, (hence: {RC}, TGK, etc.) [/quote] So, which side were you on?
July 21, 2003, 5:15 AM
Douglife
Honestly i did a bit of clan hopping, but i was with rc most of the time, because of the gamers.
July 21, 2003, 5:25 AM
ioSys
What does RC stand for? I was part of a clan called Rage Clan =) Guess it has nothing to do with your RC because it died a short time after i found it. =) It was on US West server
July 24, 2003, 5:37 AM
Yoni
Royal Council. Check channel Op RoyalCouncil on USEast.
July 25, 2003, 12:54 AM

Search