Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | General Discussion | Diablo II Hardcore

AuthorMessageTime
iago
If you don't want to hear whining, stop now.

Today, I was playing Diablo II (LoD). I started my hardcore character this morning, and I played it pretty hard all day, getting to level 26. I decided to fight The Armourer Guy, and I was at about 25% health, and decided it would be a good time to run. I hit a potion, nothing happens, I use a rejuvination potion, nothing happens, I run as fast as I can, I hit a black wall. At this point, I think "Fuck, I just wasted my day..." So then I get the good ol "You have lost your connection to battle.net" message, and I can't get reconnected for 5 minutes. Sure enough, when I get back on, he was dead.

I don't expect anything to be done or that anything can possibly be done about this, and I understand that, but I feel like I just wasted 6 hours.

Well, that's my bitching story, thanks for reading! :-)
July 19, 2003, 9:16 AM
Crypticflare
I feel your pain, except with level 85 + characters in hell cows. and for me making stupid mistakes on one of them. Like Alt-Tabbing and having my POS computer lag trying to get back in the game :/
July 19, 2003, 12:06 PM
iago
The difference is that alt-tabbing is your mistake, you had some level of control and you can feel bad about it. What happened to me was absolutely out of my control.

Don't mind me, I'm already over it :)
July 19, 2003, 2:45 PM
j0k3r
Lol, I think I'm gunna start playing D2 again (hardcore, as always).
July 19, 2003, 3:55 PM
Naem
Yeah, that crap used to happen all the time on bnet, Iago. Realm instability is a huge bitch in hardcore.
July 19, 2003, 6:46 PM

Search