Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | General Programming | Anaroch Experiencer

AuthorMessageTime
ioSys
HELP REQUESTED:
I need help. I have found an online RPG game at www.anaroch.com for wich i am building an automated creature-killer.

The game is mainly about these 3 things:
1) team battling
2) battling 1vs1
3) killing creatures.

WHAT I HAVE SO FAR:
I have built a very simple program in vb who sends keystrokes: TAB and then ENTER to automate pressing that attack button 100.000 times. Working just fine, but requires window to have focus because its sendkeys. :(

I would like help with creating the same prg but with sendmessage API calls so that that page does not have to be active when gaining exp.

HOW BATTLING CREATURES IS DONE:
First in the battle you press a button with caption Attack.
Next there shows a link named Attack.
Next screen either shows Attack again if the creature did not die at 1 hit or a screen with a link who says: Continue.
After pressing Continue link you are back at the first page with the button with caption Attack.

How do i modify my code to send the keys to Anaroch in Internet Explorer? Here are the code i have so far. Plz help me.

Declarations in an module (sendmessage.bas)
[code]
' Find a window on the desktop
Public Declare Function FindWindow Lib "user32" Alias _
"FindWindowA" (ByVal lpClassName As String, ByVal lpWindowName _
As String) As Long

' Find a window
Public Declare Function FindWindowEx Lib "user32.dll" Alias _
"FindWindowExA" (ByVal hwndParent As Long, ByVal hwndChildAfter As Long, _
ByVal lpszClass As String, ByVal lpszWindow As String) As Long
'int = FindWindowEx(hwnd, childAfter , className , WindowName )

' Used to send messages between app's
Public Declare Function SendMessage Lib "user32" Alias _
"SendMessageA" (ByVal hwnd As Long, ByVal wMsg As Long, ByVal _
wParam As Long, lParam As Any) As Long
[/code]

...and this is in a form (form1.frm)
[code]
Private Sub Command1_Click()
Dim TXT As Long
Dim SM As Long
Dim CHILD As Long
Dim Stuff As String

If FindWindow("IEFrame", "Anaroch - Microsoft Internet Explorer") <> 0 Then
MsgBox ("Page active"), , "Debug"

CHILD = FindWindow("IEFrame", vbNullString) 'find dialog of ie window
TXT = FindWindowEx(CHILD, 0, "Edit", vbNullString) 'find hwnd of the textbox
SM = FindWindowEx(CHILD, 0, "Button", "&Send") 'find hwnd of the send button
Stuff = Form1.Text1.Text 'add the text to a string

SendMessage TXT, WM_SETTEXT, 0, ByVal Stuff 'use settext to send the text string to the textbox 'SendMessage SM, BM_CLICK, 0, 0& 'use click to click the send button on

Else
MsgBox ("Page not active"), , "Debug"
Exit Sub
End If
End Sub
[/code]

The declarations in the module is working fine, but i need help with getting things in the commandbutton in te form right. What i want to do is (1) just pressing the attack button and (2) pressing attack link.

Thanks for help earlier. Hope you can help me with this one.
July 16, 2003, 2:58 PM
Noodlez
wow... game that can be exploited by just pressing the keys fast... talk about shitty coding
July 16, 2003, 3:45 PM
Adron
[code]
#!/bin/sh
while true; do
{
wget -B http://www.anaroch.com/ -i file --force-html --header "Cookie: anaroch_email=someone@someplace.com; anaroch_password=somepass" -O html
cat html
cat html|fgrep "action=battle&death=1" >file
} done
[/code]
July 16, 2003, 5:00 PM
ioSys
that looks nice, but i need Windows code. Must do it in Visual Basic. The machine who is going to run that prg is a windows 98 PC.
July 16, 2003, 7:06 PM
Skywing
[quote author=ioSys link=board=5;threadid=1929;start=0#msg15009 date=1058382400]
that looks nice, but i need Windows code. Must do it in Visual Basic. The machine who is going to run that prg is a windows 98 PC.
[/quote]
You might try Cygwin.
July 16, 2003, 8:29 PM
CupHead
Being easily amused by online games with simple exploits, I went ahead and wrote a little thing that parses the HTML and goes to the correct pages, etc. The only problem is that occasionally the game will ask you to input a number based on an image it has displayed. Well, damned if I'm up to writing a VB neural net to try and recognize the image. Other than that, the program seems to work well.

Sample output:
[quote]
Opening URL: anaroch.cgi?time=1058384592&action=battle&battle=1
Attack page.
Unknown page.
Opening URL: anaroch.cgi?time=1058388419&action=death
Another Fight to the Death page.
Opening URL: anaroch.cgi?time=1058388421&action=battle&death=1
Select level battle page.
Unknown page.
Attack page.
Opening URL: anaroch.cgi?time=1058388426&action=death
Opening URL: anaroch.cgi?time=1058388428&action=battle&death=1
Attack page.
Unknown page.
Opening URL: anaroch.cgi?time=1058388432&action=death
Opening URL: anaroch.cgi?time=1058388434&action=battle&death=1
Attack page.
Opening URL: anaroch.cgi?time=1058388439&action=death
Opening URL: anaroch.cgi?time=1058388441&action=battle&death=1
[/quote]

As you can probably see, not perfect by any means, but certainly more efficient than playing by hand. :P
July 16, 2003, 8:46 PM
ioSys
hehe =) lets see if you fix that numberquestionprotection they have got. Maybe not worth the time and effort but fun if you make it. Is it possible to make?

how fast do your programs request that page = gain more exp?

i have built so that i can write into a textbox how many milliseconds i want it to take. its going quite fast when having 500 milliseconds. any faster than that just makes strange things. then computer dont catch up. i run at a very old comp. p166mhz.

wonder if that cygwin is to be installed =) now setup at least is complete =) it did take quite some time :)
July 16, 2003, 10:16 PM
ioSys
another thing is that a player can challange another player gaining exp and skillpoints if the player being challanged "accept" the challange.

in my case, with my program that sends its commands with vbīs sendkeys it automaticly "accepts" the challange and i loose points when i die.

i have made a timer so that the program automaticly turns off after a certain amount of minutes that one types in a textbox. if a player challanges you you can choose either to "Accept", "Decline" or "Decline all challanges for 30 minutes" making it safe to run program for 30 minutes...
July 16, 2003, 10:21 PM
CupHead
The "numberquestionprotection" thing was addressed in my last post. My program is averaging a kill about every 6 seconds, but my bandwidth is entirely used up while I download something. I've not been able to request the same page over and over and have it work, but I may try something like that momentarily. If that works, then forget all of this parsing stuff.
July 16, 2003, 10:22 PM
ioSys
okey.
by the way my handle is ioSys on the game.
guess a team from this page could own the game
in notime. Teams makes it faster gaining sp + exp.
but games are evil, they eat up ones expensive time.
time that could be used earning money instead.
or meeting a nice girl. =)
July 17, 2003, 7:16 AM
Camel
[quote author=CupHead link=board=5;threadid=1929;start=0#msg15019 date=1058388413]Well, damned if I'm up to writing a VB neural net to try and recognize the image.[/quote]
It's actually not that hard to find an OCR plugin.
July 17, 2003, 8:05 AM
Adron
The picture is designed to be hard to OCR though...
July 17, 2003, 9:34 AM
ioSys
oh yeah!!! got my program running now. got 80.000 experience and 11.000(!!) skillpoints outplaced on attack, defence and life. damn nice! not often that numberquestion thing appears. it use to appear 2 times every 28 minutes session that im running the program. Just to keep an eye on the comp running it and restart the prg after entering that number into the textbox.

would be so cool perfecting the prg to handle that protection. =)
July 17, 2003, 10:56 AM
ioSys
hrrm..was thinking of an evil thing...is it possible to make another player accept my challange without he wanting it? =) quite bm but maybe its possible. when starting conversation one thinks of ways one not have been thinking of earlier. probably its not possible without having a client/server trojan at his comp so i can control it, but hrrm, maybe theres anothoer ways..?
July 17, 2003, 11:07 AM
Camel
[quote author=Adron link=board=5;threadid=1929;start=0#msg15052 date=1058434462]
The picture is designed to be hard to OCR though...
[/quote]

In my limited experience with anti-ocr scripts, I have generally found that there are rarely more than 3 or 4 backgrounds placed behind plain text. Check the top left pixel; that will tell you what the foreground color is. Copy the pic pixel-by-pixel and change anything that isn't the text color to something else, and then OCR it.
July 17, 2003, 4:41 PM
ioSys
hehe nice camel =) sounds good in my ears =)
guess even i have code doing that, but im all new to making use of ocr technology. guess its just to explore a little at psc.com

i found out that the game does not care about logging in from more computers at the same ip at once. its fully okey for the page meaning here in school at the vacation i can use 30 comps if i want to =) hehe

i changed the interval to 200 milliseconds instead of 1000 like i did have before and damn fast the stats raised!! now my acc is so high. but still its nothing against those in the top. i got 130k against a guy in the top with 2,4 million. but its get easier and faster the more score one has got...
July 17, 2003, 5:14 PM
ioSys
When i changed interval to 200 instead of 1000 or 600 the ocrscreen did never show up and my internet explorer crached after some time of running. but it was well worth it. :D
July 17, 2003, 5:19 PM
Camel
As long as you realize that you're no better than flooders and people who hack ladder scores...
July 17, 2003, 6:42 PM
Adron
As long as he's programming this himself, not just downloading something ready-made, he is way above the general spammers and "hackers".
July 17, 2003, 8:32 PM
j0k3r
Addressing your number page issue... Maybe I'm just guessing (I am) but I've come up with 2 possible situation/possibilities.

1. Is it just a page that comes up? Cause if it is can't you just refresh it and it goes away?

2. If it's cookie based, can't you write something to delete that specific cookie or the cookies from that site?
July 17, 2003, 8:55 PM
CupHead
No, the site works by having a server-side description of the page you're on. You can log out and log in and it will have preserved your state (at the number page). Also, if you request another page while your state says you're at the number page, you will be given a different number.
July 17, 2003, 9:15 PM
CupHead
For the record, I think ioSys's program works much more quickly than mine. Even if it is just tabbing to the correct link to attack, I have not been able to significantly increase the speed of my creature kills. What I have been able to do, however, is create a program that runs without requiring IE to be open.

Interlude while I address a previous point made by ioSys. ioSys: Read my previous post. That is why you couldn't run your program on 30 computers and get 30 times the experience.

Anyway, my program also allows for a couple different options. However, it's still lacking in speed. Anyway, screenshot of it below:

[img]http://cuphead.valhallalegends.com/images/anaroch.gif[/img]
July 17, 2003, 9:22 PM
Camel
[quote author=Adron link=board=5;threadid=1929;start=15#msg15079 date=1058473961]
As long as he's programming this himself, not just downloading something ready-made, he is way above the general spammers and "hackers".
[/quote]

Naw, it just makes him an elite n00b. ;D
July 18, 2003, 1:21 AM
ioSys
this one is a bad one =( its colors is a grayscale and a lot of the picture have same colors as the numbers. wonder if this one is possible to beat

oh nice post down from here showing screen of your prg. i have not seen it before =) i show my prg. im about rebuilding the whole project making it not require focus. damn i did challange a team 2 secs ago and i LOST!!! 17.000 experience away in 2 seconds =(=( but before that i gained about 4000 exp for every of our teams members by beating the same team.

i post a link later today showing my prgs.
July 18, 2003, 7:29 AM
ioSys
Camel, yes its sad that people hack SCīs ladder, but its nothing to do about it. the only way to keep a clean ladder is to watch people play on an internetcafe so it can be confirmed MH is not used and that the player does not give freewins. The ladder nowadays is not saying much.
July 18, 2003, 7:32 AM
ioSys
i am building the new project in Visual Basic and will use the webbrowser control to run the death=10 page at a certain interval. But when i try to run it i am thrown to the login page. how did you solve this and how do i solve this?
July 18, 2003, 8:30 AM
ioSys
yes...sad... =(
And btw was it you on the game cuphead? i canceled the attack on you when i recoqnised your name, you never responded to my msg though.,..

(post edited!)
July 18, 2003, 9:54 AM
j0k3r
54exp and 5skill points :)

Yeah, wow, that's weird. It just takes a long time... Which is where programming comes in handy, unfortunately I don't know how to do this.

Is the amount of exp/skill you get based on how many people are playing at the time?
July 18, 2003, 10:36 AM
j0k3r
There's something about the address bar I'm sure you could take advantage of... The attack button (link) is 1 number more than the address bar is... I'll play with it some more after work for fun see if I can figure out how to take advantage of it.
July 18, 2003, 11:06 AM
ioSys
no the exp/sp depends on how much the other team has got. i think it takes a percentage if you loose a team challange
July 18, 2003, 11:07 AM
ioSys
Team Name:
The Legion

Team Password:
iamimmortal

if you want to join the team.
July 18, 2003, 11:09 AM
ioSys
CAMEL,
i am one of those who was sad when sc ladder was hacked up to unreasonable heights but its just to realize that its not possible keeping the ladder hackfree, thats why blizzard dropped it.

i will never spam people to death so guess im not a spammer, but a hacker. yes. i cant deny that. even though i have no real skills in programming as the usuall hacker has i can program easier programs letting me do the work for me.
July 18, 2003, 11:12 AM
ioSys
This is my current stats.

Name: ioSys; AP: 11454; DP: 8000; HP: 8000; SP: 0; XP: 168219; Team: AcTiVe AsSaSsInS
July 18, 2003, 11:19 AM
ioSys
5:th day of game
July 18, 2003, 12:42 PM
CupHead
Unfortunately, if you keep going to the same link, the game will boot you back out to the opening page or more likely, the select your level difficulty page. My program gets around it by identifying which page you are on and clicking the correct link in order to get back to the fighting. Anyway, here are my stats from the second day of playing with Weakling, and the first day of playing with CupHead, after I had "completed" my program:

Name: Weakling; AP: 5437; DP: 6146; HP: 5130; SP: 900; XP: 153076
Name: CupHead; AP: 3259; DP: 2254; HP: 1417; SP: 472; XP: 67535
July 18, 2003, 3:26 PM
Adron
[quote author=CupHead link=board=5;threadid=1929;start=30#msg15189 date=1058541993]
Name: Weakling; AP: 5437; DP: 6146; HP: 5130; SP: 900; XP: 153076
Name: CupHead; AP: 3259; DP: 2254; HP: 1417; SP: 472; XP: 67535
[/quote]

[quote author=ioSys link=board=5;threadid=1929;start=30#msg15173 date=1058527155]
Name: ioSys; AP: 11454; DP: 8000; HP: 8000; SP: 0; XP: 168219; Team: AcTiVe AsSaSsInS
[/quote]

Comparing your characters, I notice this rather large difference in skill vs experience:

Weakling: 17613 / 153076 = 11%
CupHead: 7402 / 67535 = 11%
ioSys: 27454 / 168219 = 16%

What is it that makes ioSys gain skill 16% of the time and Cuphead only 11% of the time? Or is the difference due to ioSys losing ~81000 experience?
July 18, 2003, 4:14 PM
CupHead
I'm going to go with the latter. From what ioSys has posted, his program auto-accepts battles, which will cause him to lose 10% of his experience each time he loses a duel. I, on the other hand, decline all duels and therefore have not lost my experience.
July 18, 2003, 4:25 PM
ioSys
i lost 3 1vs1 fights recently making me loose first 18k then 17k and then 16k experience. i have tried to challange people thats why my exp is lower than it should be. =)

i challanged those on purpose. in addition as you say my program autoaccepts battles which is not nice making me loose exp if im not careful to have "decline for 30 minutes" before starting prg.
July 18, 2003, 7:28 PM
ioSys
ah, so you guys own that 2 characters =)
i thought i had heard weakling before, cool name btw.

plz join my second team:
The Legion

password:
iamimmortal

that way you will get faster exp + sp because i battle other lower teams giving us free points.
July 18, 2003, 7:30 PM
ioSys
today i have been running the program on 3 comps at once with 2 accs from The Legion team and 1 from active assassains and it has given really good results. the toally new accs have gone from 0 to 11 & 13 k exp and 1200 sp in 1 day! this is amazing. day number 2 everything increases much more and the team can challange other teams making score grow faster. if you dont have a team already join mine or create your own so you can challange other teams!

Name Attack Defense Health Experience
1eYeSnake 404 401 314 11585
Dragonizer 500 300 438 13358
ioSys 14421 10000 8378 217352

and now the big question....why am i letting my valuable time slip away on this game? at the beginning i was just satisfied with that i could cheat the game, but in the long run the game has trapped me like games should and i put all my time in the game. hope this game wont have me trapped so long. must use my time for more important things...earning money for example. yeye =) here i sit talking a lot of shit making YOUR time slip away too. =)
July 18, 2003, 7:41 PM
ioSys
all that want the prg post your mail here and i send it to you immidiately :o
July 18, 2003, 7:41 PM
ioSys
cuphead i sent you the .exe with mail.
nice that i dont need to explain how it works :)
many people who are not so bright as them hanging out here..
July 18, 2003, 8:07 PM
j0k3r
Sorry I was not clear on my question, I was referring to the referal thing. After more thinking I think (lol) it's based on your level.
July 18, 2003, 9:06 PM
j0k3r
[quote author=j0k3r link=board=5;threadid=1929;start=30#msg15230 date=1058562401]
Sorry I was not clear on my question, I was referring to the referal thing. After more thinking I think (lol) it's based on your level.
[/quote]

Ok well I was at 20 000 (20 001 actually) and decided to test how much exp you get for a referral.
I set up 10 accounts... ended up with 24 000 (someodd) experience... So about .5% per referal which is nothing in small amounts (and at small levels) but once level 10's start doing nothing for you, it's good.
July 18, 2003, 10:50 PM
ioSys
hehe =) you keep on rising quite fast =)
you are the highest in Legion at the moment in sp.
i am trying to get a slot free in active assassains ( top-11 team ) more fun being in the better teams because then you get more free exp sp. but anyway legion will be high in a couple of days too...
July 19, 2003, 12:16 AM
j0k3r
Yeah I hit 50 000, will probably stop til tomrrow.

Iosys I'll leave you a present if you leave me the e-mail your using.
July 19, 2003, 2:19 AM
ioSys
sure.

here it is: sustanolen@hotmail.com
July 19, 2003, 8:26 AM
ioSys
you are several times better than 1 of active assassins members. he has no activity at all only sitting there gaining the tons of exp and sp that i win for us with challanging other teams. you in that place would give us much more. i talk to the others seeing if they accept to kick that player
July 19, 2003, 8:27 AM
j0k3r
Sounds fun ^_^
July 19, 2003, 12:06 PM
CupHead
I posted the source to my program for doing this. It's not clean or anything, but it works.

Anaroch Program

I run it from inside the IDE because it prints most of the messages in the Debug window, but it can easily be modified for compilation. It's fairly fast, it does still get caught up on the number things, it also "breaks" on player challenges or messages. Other than that, it battles creatures fairly well. With my IDSL connection, I was getting a kill about every 1.190 seconds. On a faster connection, it should do better.
July 19, 2003, 4:46 PM
j0k3r
I couldn't even open it in VB 5.0 CCE... Said invalid key?
July 19, 2003, 5:43 PM
CupHead
It's a VB 6 project.
July 19, 2003, 5:58 PM
ioSys
j0ker, i fixed so you can join.

Teamname / Password
Active Assassains / active

be in that team getting free exp and sp and when a little stronger i get a place in 1 of the highest teams. i try to get you a place in that team i jumped to. lets move to the #1 or #2 team hehe =)
July 19, 2003, 7:21 PM
ioSys
haha godlike work CupHead =) u want my source too? not as fancy as yours, but still working. =) so nice not having to let that anaroch window have focus alll the time =)=) really gw!!
July 19, 2003, 7:34 PM
ioSys
i improve your version with some small things and post it back. soon its party!! saturday night :D :D Party!!!!!!
July 19, 2003, 7:36 PM
CupHead
Just so you have an idea of the stats I've gotten after 3-4 days of running it:

Name: Weakling; AP: 5437; DP: 6146; HP: 11079; SP: 1060; XP: 217053
Name: CupHead; AP: 3259; DP: 2254; HP: 4719; SP: 688; XP: 105615

Edit: Mind you that this is with no player/team fights. Just experience from battling creatures.
July 19, 2003, 8:05 PM
ioSys
Those things i will improve if i can.

* Make program standalone so it does not need vb to run
* Sound when bot protection picture comes up to draw attention to comp
* Make a setupform where you can save settings to registry.
* Begin / Stop buttons become 1 button.

Is it possible to run several instanses of the program at the same comp?
July 19, 2003, 8:10 PM
CupHead
It doesn't need VB right now, just the majority of the output goes to the Debug window. It would be easy to send it to a textbox instead. You can have it message box when it comes across the protection (I did at one point) but it was just annoying, so I took it out. I found it easier to just leave the names in the program itself, but whatever works for you. Yes, you can run as many as you want, as long as they are not on the same account. Oh, you could also have it auto-stop when broken.
July 19, 2003, 8:41 PM
ioSys
yes =) nice night yesterday!! Really good one! =)
July 20, 2003, 9:42 AM
j0k3r
[quote]
j0ker, i fixed so you can join.

Teamname / Password
Active Assassains / active

be in that team getting free exp and sp and when a little stronger i get a place in 1 of the highest teams. i try to get you a place in that team i jumped to. lets move to the #1 or #2 team hehe =)
[/quote]

Ok well I tried joining "active assassins/active" and it said invalid password, so then I noticed you typed "active assassAins/active" so I did that and somehow created a team...
July 20, 2003, 10:32 AM
ioSys
maybe i wrote wrong but the right thing is like this:
active assassains / inactive
July 20, 2003, 4:24 PM
j0k3r
AssassAins? or Assassins?
July 20, 2003, 5:01 PM
Done before: foxxgear.cjb.net
July 20, 2003, 7:40 PM
j0k3r
This isn't about it being done before... They are making their OWN PROGRAMS because they want to take advantage of this crappy game and gain programming experience and knowledge. Had you read the preceeding pages you would have known that.

Go kill yourself now.
July 20, 2003, 8:56 PM
CupHead
Interestingly enough, looks like there was some effort put into that foxxgear program. The P.O.S. socket client I created was faster because a) it didn't need to render anything and b) it didn't have any superfluous crap in it. Oh, did I mention it took all of 20 minutes to write? It's nice that it's been done before, but this was a learning experience, and mine was still better. ;)
July 20, 2003, 11:01 PM
ioSys
grrr..today the prg snails... =(
sitting here building a webshop in school.
so warm. Building it with ASP.Net and SQL Server
July 21, 2003, 1:48 PM
ioSys
j0k3r

hrrm i misspelled assasains...maybe now i did it again =) but anywya they are on the top team list and its easy to see their correct name there, if they havent changed the pass it should be "inactive".

by reading on foxgear site it sounded like their prg handles picprotection, but when i tried it it didnt seem that way. their language in the prg sucked hell and i could use it some seconds, not 1 minute before it said that time was up.

i think your prg are 100 times better =)
hehe but cool others can manage making such prgs too. i am 500k now. have lost so much exp yesterday when challanged by 2 people. =( but today im up in score again. hope things go good.
July 21, 2003, 1:52 PM
ioSys
hrrm...its snaily speed was just because my school did use the bandwith...now its fast and nice again =)=)
July 21, 2003, 3:14 PM
j0k3r
Can I see the program? Either one... I might end up using it cause it seems more logical to do that then Tab-Tab-Enter thousands of times...
July 22, 2003, 12:12 PM
ioSys
sure. :)
must just tell you. this morning i did use the program when fixing me before going to school. it got 3000 fights =)

and in this day in school i have got 12.000 fights =)
and now at the evening i have got almost 2000 fights so far. =)
really excellent. soon i have 1 million exp.

if a team of 6 people used the program like i have done today they would be able to take #1 quite fast. challanging people still gives the most exp if you win, but chances of loosing is so high =(

you have some good strats how to win challanges?

i looked at my inventory and found i had one of those vampire potions. =) that one that takes life from your opponent and gives it to you :)

it would be nice to get the death potion... >:( >:(

totally 16.000 fights...but the price is that it takes the concentration from one the whole day... =(
July 22, 2003, 6:56 PM
FoxXGear
Hey, I made the Anaroch Client on Foxxgear.cjb.net.

The timer code was sloppy when he said its been done b4. What all does yours do? I seen your project, just in Winsok very nice man.
I'ma working on a auto-attack which would attack someone if they are low or medium and play out the battle. Also I have found a way to save the messages u get when u "battle up" all i gotta do is implement it. =P

I updated it, (The timer is set to 1 second of time)

Fixes:
July 22nd 3:22am est
Update: Now check your stats as you build.

July 22nd 12:45am est
Update: Auto Decline
Update: Faster Attack Time
(Skips [Attack][Run][Fight to death] Page)
Update: Pops up msg on the Image Screen
Prog - Still needs work for image

July 22, 2003, 8:12 PM
ioSys
Cuphead, i have changed at little in your source. i send the stuff to you by mail.

i testet prg on my comp at home where i have aDSL (166mhz) and it took it 2:04 mins to get 100 fights done.

So far i have done 20.000 fights today =)

hf
& gn
July 22, 2003, 10:57 PM
FoxXGear
;D btw its free now, to bad data transfers of Geocitie X( If ya wanna see it, IM on SnakeEaterxMx or E-mail at sprayin@hotmail.com

Name: SuperStar101 AP: 35500 DP: 32000 HP: 32000 SP: 4773 XP: 678056
3 Days :)
July 23, 2003, 2:32 AM
j0k3r
ioSys I couldn't download that file... Can you add it in the zip?
July 23, 2003, 2:43 AM
ioSys
oh...its you that is superstar101 =)
i have challanged you like a 1000 times =)
hehe.
July 23, 2003, 6:21 AM
ioSys
joker. i only have 1 thing to say: get a better email adress!!! at least 1 of the 2 you have got should work. i let you have it when im at school. then i can put it on an ftp and you an dl it.
July 23, 2003, 6:22 AM
ioSys
damn! one in our team challaged Starblade, a team we have lost to earlier and i lost 10% of my expericense...as I almost got 1.000.000 exp i lost 100k!!! =( so sad. nirvana is a good team to battle. then i get 1000 sp and good exp without having to worry about loosing.
July 23, 2003, 6:25 AM
ioSys
have you tested out vampire potions?
i have got 3 of those now and wonder if they are really so good?
July 23, 2003, 6:25 AM
Grok
If this is going to be about programming, I don't mind 1000 messages. If it's going to be about game-play, please be respectful and move it to a gaming forum somewhere.
July 23, 2003, 9:06 AM
ioSys
sure. maybe a little off-topic now =) i noticed that myself. maybe its time for this thread to end.
July 23, 2003, 7:47 PM
jed152003
ok right now i am using the one from foxxgear but i made some changes to it and i am looking for some ideas of a better one or some thing any one have ideas i am really looking for a program that is already built so all i have to do is fix it some and i am done ;D
July 29, 2003, 3:42 PM
CupHead
I was thinking about how this program could be adapted for similar purposes. It would be easy to create an array of textboxes that the program would recognize alongside and array of them with the URL to request when that page is reached. This would allow for customization of the Anaroch game by allowing you to visit any page and still act accordingly, also, it would allow someone to write clients for similar task (i.e. Account creation automation [Zorm]).
July 29, 2003, 3:53 PM
Adron
[quote author=CupHead link=board=5;threadid=1929;start=75#msg16379 date=1059493996]
I was thinking about how this program could be adapted for similar purposes. It would be easy to create an array of textboxes that the program would recognize alongside and array of them with the URL to request when that page is reached. This would allow for customization of the Anaroch game by allowing you to visit any page and still act accordingly, also, it would allow someone to write clients for similar task (i.e. Account creation automation [Zorm]).
[/quote]

It would be nice to have a more general web site spider/grabber that was able to fill in forms and pick links according to some predefined rules. Saving pages should of course be an optional feature, but, say that you'd like to have it check for and save any new forum posts that appear, or - my favorite - once a day save the daily cartoons from those sites that post one episode a day for free.
July 30, 2003, 6:17 AM
ioSys
hehe nice idea Adron =)
Why not make a simple prg that catch the cartoon 1once a day. =)
guess theres quite much source on this already existing, but would not be that hard to do the perfect spider oneself without any unneccessary stuff.

hrrm...was thinking. must test to see if i am able to create a newsspider getting the latest news from a certain site. our school is using some kind of prg that gets the news from a number of sites and place them in their own db showing at our intranet. :)

cuphead, im sure auto registration works on most sites who not use an ocrprotection image in registration proccess. hmm would be nice doing that too, a program that automates registration of accounts on www.passagen.se so one can send more free sms messages a day =) that needs to be done =) hehe hope they dont have ocr protection. =)

July 30, 2003, 9:32 AM
Adron
[quote author=ioSys link=board=5;threadid=1929;start=75#msg16483 date=1059557549]
hehe nice idea Adron =)
Why not make a simple prg that catch the cartoon 1once a day. =)
guess theres quite much source on this already existing, but would not be that hard to do the perfect spider oneself without any unneccessary stuff.
[/quote]

I'm actually using wget to grab daily cartoons right now, but it doesn't work for a little more advanced sites where you might want to follow a set of links and grab a file.

[quote author=ioSys link=board=5;threadid=1929;start=75#msg16483 date=1059557549]
www.passagen.se
[/quote]

How come you use this site?
July 30, 2003, 11:58 AM
ioSys
because they have 1 free SMS / day =)
July 30, 2003, 3:28 PM
Adron
[quote author=ioSys link=board=5;threadid=1929;start=75#msg16501 date=1059578898]
because they have 1 free SMS / day =)
[/quote]

And you're having no trouble reading that?
July 31, 2003, 5:03 AM
CupHead
Clarification: ioSys is Swedish.
July 31, 2003, 3:50 PM
Adron
[quote author=CupHead link=board=5;threadid=1929;start=75#msg16596 date=1059666633]
Clarification: ioSys is Swedish.
[/quote]

Oooooh. Neat.
July 31, 2003, 4:09 PM
Adron
"As simple as", Raven? Sounds to me like it could be pretty complex. Feel free to give us some code ;)
July 31, 2003, 4:15 PM
ioSys
yes i AM swedish =)
July 31, 2003, 6:12 PM
Grok
DIE THREAD, DIE.
July 31, 2003, 9:58 PM
j0k3r
Lmao Grok.

It's weird, there is no point to this game anymore, it levels for you, it does everything for you there really isn't any point any more.
August 1, 2003, 12:13 AM
Camel
[me=Camel]wonders how off topic this thread must go before someone locks it...[/me]
August 1, 2003, 3:46 AM
Adron
But it's such a nicely drifting thread...

I haven't heard any status updates for your Anaroch team lately, how is it going?
August 1, 2003, 2:21 PM
dRAgoN
did anyone get passed the image?
August 1, 2003, 11:10 PM
Adron
Ah right, there was that thing about the image. Has anyone tried looking into the connection between the number that is passed to the cgi and the image? Perhaps it would be possible to just figure out the algorithm to get the number from there?
August 2, 2003, 10:27 AM
j0k3r
I tried it, unfortunately I'm a noob and can't do complex algorithms...
August 2, 2003, 5:14 PM
Adron
[quote author=j0k3r link=board=5;threadid=1929;start=90#msg16843 date=1059844494]
I tried it, unfortunately I'm a noob and can't do complex algorithms...
[/quote]

Well, did you gather any large amount of data that you could post here for us to look at?
August 2, 2003, 6:11 PM

Search