Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development |  listview help once again

AuthorMessageTime
blinkdude
ok i got it down i can save to my listview now i was wondering how i would go abouts on form load add my infro from my text file to my listview..... any1 got samples or codeing to help?
July 13, 2003, 7:30 PM
TheMinistered
You need to be more specific with your questions. However, I will try to answer to the best I can: First, you need to read the file into a buffer (string or byte array). Then you can add all the data from the buffer to one item in the list box, or you can parse it into seperate items.

[edit]
please, do not give this guy any code. It will only do more harm than good. Let him figure out how to read files and parse data on his own. That is why we have references, such as, google.com or msdn.microsoft.com
July 13, 2003, 7:57 PM
Eternal
From the question I wouldn't know where to start even if I wanted to help. No offense, but some people need to learn English.
July 13, 2003, 8:00 PM
blinkdude
ok i got it just needed pointers :) my english is fine i blame... the keyboard...It mess's wiht my head wiht all these little keys!
July 13, 2003, 8:09 PM

Search