Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | Local Hashing

AuthorMessageTime
Brok9n
Hey,

in my current project I'm hashing all my values locally, unfortunately I've never done this before thus my code is a bit off.

http://pastebin.com/ZJnzkDmh

As you can see it's quick and dirty, unfortunately sending that packets gets me ip banned. I have my suspicions as to why:

I'm not building the packet correctly ( my attempt at copying the cdkey hash array with memcpy, I don't think this is working )
ExeVersion, I got this from heroin library so it's probably outdated, and unfortunately I don't know what this value is, thus I can't calculate it.

Is there a way to debug from within VS C++ 2010, when I'm copying the local hash over? ( As all the values change every connection, debugging it with a packet logger doesn't get me to far, as I can't check the data I'm comparing it to ) I've set a breakpoint, set some watches but Pkt.KetDataX[x] are decimals so I can't compare them to the x_output. If you know how I can, I'd appreciate. Also if there is a better way of copying over the KeyData array, which I'm sure there is, I'd appreciate that to.

~Brok9n
April 5, 2012, 7:24 AM
RealityRipple
That's a... very strange packet buffering method. And your Key Length, Product, Public, and key data should all be grabbed from a cdkey decoder, not hardcoded. 0x06 and 0x0A would only allow 16-digit D2 keys... The EXE Version should also not be hardcoded to 0x01000001.
April 10, 2012, 2:43 AM
Myndfyr
[quote author=RealityRipple link=topic=18362.msg185711#msg185711 date=1334025790]
That's a... very strange packet buffering method.
[/quote]
Need to find the "Like" button...
April 10, 2012, 3:55 AM

Search