Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | Find result of game in starcraft

AuthorMessageTime
vodkahn
Hi everybody,
I've a question in starcraft. I want to know when a game is end, the current player is victory or defeat. I've use SCGP( starcraft game protocol) to find the packet Quit game, but in multiplayers, example (2-2, 3-3, 4-4), in win teams, when a win player quit, it still send packet Quit game( command 0x0B), so I don't know he's winer or loser. Please help me!!

Thanks in advance,
March 5, 2012, 7:35 AM
Myndfyr
In order to do so, you would actually need to emulate the game.  The winner is determined based on the state of the game, not by network traffic or replay storage.
March 5, 2012, 8:54 AM
vodkahn
[quote author=MyndFyre link=topic=18353.msg185687#msg185687 date=1330937648]
In order to do so, you would actually need to emulate the game.  The winner is determined based on the state of the game, not by network traffic or replay storage.
[/quote]
Can you show me how to emulate the game?
March 5, 2012, 9:59 AM
Myndfyr
[quote author=vodkahn link=topic=18353.msg185688#msg185688 date=1330941543]
Can you show me how to emulate the game?
[/quote]
No.
March 6, 2012, 1:45 AM
MysT_DooM
Figure out how the client generates 0x2c.
And then grab a packet logger and log the process of joining/creating a game and starting a game and then leaving a game when finished. 
And then attempt to mimic that.  Lots of info on sc udp on this forum, search around a bit, it should be enough to get you on your way to making a game bot.  here's some useful links, here, here, here
Also to combat the issue of winners leaving early, I assume this is for some game tracking thing, so make it a rule that all players must complete the game in it's entirety, i.e until all opposing forces are eliminated and you are at the Stats screen; or else you will not get recorded with a win. 
March 6, 2012, 4:56 AM

Search