Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | Howto: Change IP ban time, brute cdkeys, etc

AuthorMessageTime
Ringo
So yeah lets see how long this takes to get fixed. :)

Introduction;
When blizzard wrote their IP ban module, in the event of an IP being added that is already banned, they never botherd to compare times and use the highest one, they just overwrite it.
So if you get a long IP ban, then after, a short IP ban, it effectivly over writes the long IP ban with the short one.

Orginaly, you would connect 8 bots to bnet, 7 would do cdkey test/invalid cdkey, and the 8th would chat spam (or somthing), changeing the 2week IP ban to 10mins or so. Hence the introduction of kick all clients on the given IP in the event of an IP ban.
They appear to have used the same ip ban module in all of their servers (maybe the newer ones to, I cant verify cos I dont use them)

Anyway, the kick all clients, is only subject to the battle net game protocol. HINT HINT HINT
Apon IP ban, all game protocol clients will get kicked, however, FTP clients (and the sevrer protocol) will not. HINT HINT HINT
FTP protocol has no limit on number of clients that can be connected to it on the same IP Address. HINT HINT HINT
IP ban on the FTP for the same kinf of offence on the game protocol,  are not always the same. HINT HINT HINT

:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X ::)
November 30, 2011, 5:05 AM
MysT_DooM
as i told you earlier, /rage at posting this before I made my key tester -.-  , but thus alluding enough to hinder the dumbasses. 

good stuff
November 30, 2011, 5:11 AM
RealityRipple
This isn't common knowledge?
December 6, 2011, 7:44 PM
Ringo
[quote author=RealityRipple link=topic=18343.msg185635#msg185635 date=1323200680]
This isn't common knowledge?
[/quote]

You will probly need to be alittle more specific, or did you compleatly miss what was being hinted at?  ???
December 13, 2011, 10:53 AM
RealityRipple
No, I don't think I missed anything. I wrote a key tester so long ago I don't even have the hard drive the source code for it was on anymore, and it used an active BNFTP connection ready to shorten bans... It had to have been one of the first things after a fully functioning bot that I'd created.
December 18, 2011, 12:44 PM

Search