Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | Battle.net 2.0 Utilities

AuthorMessageTime
RealityRipple
I've been doing some documentation of SC2's protocol with help from HDX and a few other resources, which I'll release when I have more, clearer information, but for now, here's some tools that may help you, if you'd care:

http://uploads.realityripple.com/BN2%20Packet%20Tools.7z

Descriptions:
BitSnoopy = A tool I wrote to help analyze BNet2 protocol packets. It will display a packet log as bits, and lets you select some of those bits and displays their decimal, hexadecimal, and textual value.
sc2ldr/sc2hook = HDX wrote this nifty little tool to launch SC2 and hook a couple functions so you can print out the Session Key for decoding the encrypted part of packet logs.
ArrC4 = Another tool I wrote, this time to convert encrypted packets to their decrypted value given the Session Key.

All three have bugs, and only some of BitSnoopy's searching features work.
Happy logging.
October 12, 2011, 11:11 AM
Myndfyr
No source code to validate that you're not stealing our username / password?

Allright.... took a quick glance through IDA and I don't see anything immediately mischievous... :)
October 13, 2011, 1:42 AM
RealityRipple
I can't give you HDX's... But I can upload mine if you really want. None of the programs touch any sockets in any way. It's just a hassle for me to upload things, being on Satellite.

Also, for anyone interested in future releases, I'm adding packet parsing to BitSnoopy, so you can parse packets to a text-readable format, if I know them... Otherwise it just says Unknown Packet and stops reading... The packet length can't exactly be programmatically determined...
October 13, 2011, 5:52 AM

Search