Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Spht's Forum | SphtBot version 3.00 build 358

AuthorMessageTime
Spht
http://www.darkblizz.org/spht/sphtbotv3/sphtbot.zip

- Made some grammatical adjustments throughout the bot and fixed some minor bugs
- Vastly improved IRC support
- Added #channel option to /setchatlock command
- Realm name and character name now save correctly when closing the bot, and added additional Realm character class (REG_DWORD) setting
- Fixed issue where channel list order sometimes gets scrambled
- Added a simple user list for the Botnet, which can be accessed by clicking the channel title
- Bot now flashes window if somebody whispers you over Battle.net/Botnet/IRC when it's not in focus. Bot will also flash if setting for "Notify keyword (REG_SZ)" is found in Battle.net/Botnet/IRC chatter.  This will typically be your screen name
- New commands: /ircforceconnect, /ircaction, /ircping, /ircctcp, /ircignoremask, /ircshowraw
- New registry options: Realm character class (REG_DWORD), Disable CTCP (REG_DWORD), Finger reply (REG_SZ), Disable window notify (REG_DWORD)
- Updated the default Warcraft III/The Frozen Throne version codes to be current
August 13, 2011, 9:52 PM
Sixen
What is this? I am surprise.

Does it support multi-profiles yet or what?

EDIT: Also, when logged into IRC, I can't chat with it. I guess the send bar is set to Battle.net by default?

[15:29:45] Welcome to the freenode Internet Relay Chat Network sixen-debug
[15:29:45] Your host is barjavel.freenode.net[78.40.125.4/6667], running version ircd-seven-1.0.3
[15:29:45] This server was created Wed Feb 24 2010 at 00:01:29 CET
[15:29:45] Mode set by sixen-debug (sixen-debug): :+i.
[15:29:46] (freenode) <From: NickServ> This nickname is registered. Please choose a different nickname, or identify via ./msg NickServ identify <password>..
[15:29:49] Joined freenode channel #diablofans.
(I type something here and get):
[15:29:53] You are not connected to Battle.net!
August 13, 2011, 10:29 PM
Baroness
/#<channel> <msg> or /ircmsg #<channel> <msg>

there is also /setchatlock #<channel> to send to the channel by default
August 18, 2011, 6:29 PM
Spht
This will probably be the last update.

- Various bug fixes
- Added support for some more IRC notifications, and bot now auto-rejoins if it's kicked out of a channel
- Added command /#<channel> for quicker communication with IRC layer
- Added commands /ircr and /ircrw for messaging the last person that whispered to you, and the last person you whispered, respectively
- /irc whois will now show results, and added commands /fircr and /fircrw for whois'ing users that recently whispered to you
- Added option "Colorful names" (REG_DWORD) to enable decorative coloring of Battle.net/Botnet/IRC names
- Added support for logging on with a pre-hashed password (X-SHA1 logon protocol only). To use this, you must specify a password in the format SHA1:40 hex characters. Use /randsha1 to generate a random password
- Added commands /mcplistgames, /mcpgameinfo, /mcpjoingame, and /d2gsinfo
- Botnet administrative commands which were only available in the private build are now available
August 28, 2011, 4:55 AM
Spht
SphtBot is currently on build 367

- various bug fixes
- vastly improved irc support. bot now keeps an internal list of all names and channels
- added help for some /irc commands, and bot correctly fixes certain outgoing messages
- added 'colorful names extended' (reg_dword) to also show text in same color as name
- added /debug network monitor for bncs/mcp
- added /mcpmotd
- added /pchan
- added /locate for resolving ip location
- fixed dmencrypt outgoing crash for some msgs
- added utf8 processing support for botnet chatter and various irc messages
- /whois now correctly shows d2 character if logged on d2
- added /ircnotify on/off
- added support for irc channel invites
- fixed issue where irc ctcp would not work on some irc servers
- added 'count idle' REG_DWORD option to enable hmm idles
- redesigned irc settings dialog to be more clear
- bot will now display user mode next to name when user talks (togglable through 'IRC show user mode' (REG_DWORD), defaults to on)
- whispering a user over irc will now show their name with correct caps
- now displays correct channel caps for each channel during chatter
- added /irctrout to slap somebody on irc with a large trout
- added /ircsetfinger to set your ctcp finger response
- count idle now resets when you talk
- /irc topic and /irc names can now be used
- updated default d2/lod version codes
September 17, 2011, 2:26 PM
Spht
VERSION SphtBot 3.00 build 372 (2011-Sep-25) by Spht - http://spht.valhallalegends.com/

- profile fields are now black to be consistent with rest of bot, and you can now edit your profile even if you're logged on # name
- 3DES encryption is now fully implemented. new commands: /des /settarget /listkeys /key /randomize /makekey /sendkey /delkey /setkey
- added /poke to poke a user
- simplified botnet dialog
- bot now remembers its window settings (set 'Window options' (REG_DWORD) to 3 to disable this feature)
- irc manager now deletes names in channel you left from instead of saving them forever, which caused inconsistencies when re-entering
- added /encrypt
- added /ircboot to automatically +b hostmask and kick user from channel
- now ignores # and @namespace when determining user color
October 6, 2011, 1:32 AM
Invert
[quote author=Spht link=topic=18314.msg185515#msg185515 date=1317864729]
VERSION SphtBot 3.00 build 372 (2011-Sep-25) by Spht - http://spht.valhallalegends.com/

- profile fields are now black to be consistent with rest of bot, and you can now edit your profile even if you're logged on # name
- 3DES encryption is now fully implemented. new commands: /des /settarget /listkeys /key /randomize /makekey /sendkey /delkey /setkey
- added /poke to poke a user
- simplified botnet dialog
- bot now remembers its window settings (set 'Window options' (REG_DWORD) to 3 to disable this feature)
- irc manager now deletes names in channel you left from instead of saving them forever, which caused inconsistencies when re-entering
- added /encrypt
- added /ircboot to automatically +b hostmask and kick user from channel
- now ignores # and @namespace when determining user color
[/quote]

There is a major flaw in SphtBot.
October 6, 2011, 4:27 AM
joykillah
I heard your bot keeps all the irc channels in one screen like you can't change channels.. is that true or not if not i'll dl it.. .

otherwise you should make a new oine just for me.
October 22, 2011, 1:23 PM
laurion
/irc names does nothing for me :(
November 23, 2011, 7:58 PM

Search