Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Spht's Forum | SphtBotv3 Registry Manager

AuthorMessageTime
Baroness
[size=14pt][u]About[/u][/size]
SphtBotv3 is a very nice chatting and moderation bot (with the oper plugin). However, Spht has been AFBnet (come back to NULL, you can't resist :D) and overall doesn't exactly care about fixing his bot up to 100% anymore (at least for now I hope)...thus this application is born. It allows you to easily access the hidden registry settings that isn't in the configuration of SphtBotv3. All of these values are documented and if any aren't, well I can't support it. It was programmed for myself and myself alone but others might find it useful, who knows. It's programmed in C#.

[size=14pt][u]Screenshot[/u][/size]
[img]http://darkblizz.org/baroness/Battle.net%20Bots/SphtBotv3%20Registry%20Manager/images/sbv3rm.png[/img]

[size=14pt][u]Download[/u][/size]
You can download the application here. (Thanks to Myst for the binary hosting and Google code for project hosting). Additionally you can download other SphtBotv3 goodies at the Google Code page.
A prerequisite that you'll need is the Microsoft .NET 4.0 Framework Client Profile. (It should automatically download it if you need it)
You can SVN check out the source from the Google Code page linked above.

[size=14pt][u]Features[/u][/size]
[list]
[li]Acts as a replacement for the actual bot configuration[/li]
[li]Auto-updatable[/li]
[li]Ability to delete the profile names[/li]
[li]Ability to edit the profile names[/li]
[li]Contains the ability to set registry values not accessible in the bot's configuration UI[/li]
[li]Support for ProfileLauncher profiles[/li]
[/list]

[size=14pt][u]Changelog[/u][/size]
Located within the program itself
July 16, 2011, 5:53 PM
Baroness
Profile support is coming!
July 20, 2011, 11:38 AM
Baroness
Fairly important update.
July 20, 2011, 8:10 PM
Spht
Cool. i wonder if there are any more. perhaps open the bot in a text editor? get a spit out of all plain-text in the exe and dll. you should be able to find lots of commands and goodies as well. let me know if you have any questions about what they do or how they work. i'll probably be able to remember.
July 24, 2011, 9:04 PM
Sixen
[quote author=Spht link=topic=18300.msg185350#msg185350 date=1311541483]
Cool. i wonder if there are any more. perhaps open the bot in a text editor? get a spit out of all plain-text in the exe and dll. you should be able to find lots of commands and goodies as well. let me know if you have any questions about what they do or how they work. i'll probably be able to remember.
[/quote]
You sent me a whole list of all the regkeys and I can't find the file I saved it in, =|.
July 24, 2011, 9:20 PM
Baroness
[quote author=Spht link=topic=18300.msg185350#msg185350 date=1311541483]
[/quote]

Ok sounds good, thanks. :)
July 24, 2011, 9:23 PM

Search