Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | General Discussion | Happy easter!

AuthorMessageTime
JoeTheOdd
Yeah.

I'm drinking and playing SC2. Then I'm going to go to bed, wake up, eat, and probably drink and play SC2.

How 'bout you?
April 24, 2011, 6:59 AM
Invert
http://www.ted.com/talks/lang/eng/richard_dawkins_on_militant_atheism.html
April 24, 2011, 10:23 PM
JoeTheOdd
I don't have the bandwidth to watch that, but I can infer from the title that you're having a boring day. :)

I live with my girlfriend, her parents, her sister, and her sister's boyfriend. He made dinner consisting of home made noodles and sauce and garlic bread, and I ate it. There were cucumbers in the sauce, which was kinda weird. Now I'm posting on a forum. Yep, I had a life for about 30 minutes.
April 25, 2011, 12:05 AM
RealityRipple
Ditto to lack of bandwidth (fuck you, fair access policy). I used to hate the idea of militant atheism until I read Dawkins' book, "The God Delusion". I still don't like the idea of imposing my morality or mindset on others, but as that's exactly what all religions do, I suppose I can't help but agree with him by pure logic...
April 25, 2011, 1:55 AM
JoeTheOdd
[quote author=RealityRipple link=topic=18273.msg185133#msg185133 date=1303696506]
Ditto to lack of bandwidth (fuck you, fair access policy). I used to hate the idea of militant atheism until I read Dawkins' book, "The God Delusion". I still don't like the idea of imposing my morality or mindset on others, but as that's exactly what all religions do, I suppose I can't help but agree with him by pure logic...
[/quote]

Fair access policy? You're not a sufferer of HughesNet syndrome, are you?
April 25, 2011, 3:52 AM
RealityRipple
WildBlue, but pretty much the same. There's a chance I'll get T1 some day soon, though... if I can get another dozen of my neighbors to go in on it.
April 25, 2011, 4:23 AM
JoeTheOdd
Heh. My parents had HughesNet until I taught them how to tether their cellphones. It's faster, lower latency, and a hell of a lot cheaper. We had a Charter office a mile away, and every few months I'd go bug them, and they'd reply, "in a few months".

Then I got a girlfriend and promptly GTFO'd my parents house.
April 25, 2011, 8:22 AM

Search