Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | /WHOAMI -- Introductions | Sup everyone

AuthorMessageTime
InVersE
most of you know who i am.
nice to see the site is being well-maintained. keep up the good work guys.

still want to know when i can join.
April 14, 2011, 3:51 AM
rabbit
lol "well maintained" after being down for a month
:P
April 14, 2011, 3:06 PM
Sixen
I have no idea who you are.

And as far as joining goes, vL doesn't really exist anymore. Now someone (Invert? I don't remember who usually does) will disagree with me and say vL somewhat exists, or may exist in the future, ;P.

<3.
April 15, 2011, 6:32 AM
Myndfyr
[quote author=InVersE link=topic=18264.msg185043#msg185043 date=1302753092]
still want to know when i can join.
[/quote]
No.  Your name is too leet, with all the awesome capital letters.
April 15, 2011, 8:23 PM
Invert
Well...I have a couple of things to state.

[list type=decimal]
[li][color=red]Fair Warning:[/color] Before reading this, if you are susceptible to Early B.net Day’s Lameness Syndrome (EBDLS) and will become ill, [u]do not continue reading[/u]!

Here's a story, it's sad but true, about a b.net guy that I once knew, he tried to take my name and run around, with every known clan in town.*

It was sometime in late 1998 or early 1999 when I was super duper and was known as ]I[nVerT I met a character of an unmemorable name that wanted to join ]I[. During our conversation, I pointed out that this character could not possibly join the great ]I[nfinite][)eaths due to not possessing the letter "i" in his/her unmemorable name. Well, only the smartest of the smart and the brightest of the bright, can guess what happened next... That very same character with that memorable unmemorable name, quit the channel and moments later ]I[nVersE joins the channel. ]I[nVersE was instantly banned by the ]I[.bot for not being in the bot's member database and joining the channel with the clan tag.

I was greatly satisfied that my evil tormenting of this individual went according to plan. The only thing that I did not expect was this persons lack of creativity when it came to choosing his doomed ]I[ name. All I have to say about that is: C'mon! You could not think of anything other than a name that looks like mine and is similar in meaning?!?! Any fake ]I[ name would have got you banned just the same!

Over the time I spent on b.net, InVersE has bothered me on a number of occasions about giving him the "Invert" name I used to own...yep...THE END!

[size=7pt]*Sing this part to the tune of Dion Francis DiMucci's "Runaround Sue" for the maximum effect of my story telling technique.[/size]

[/li]
[li]
InVersE, you can join as soon as Blizzard brings back Telnet clients to Battle.net 1.0 and 2.0.

Sixen, you have to stop posting that I, DarkMinion, Intangir, MyndFyre, Arta, Skywing, Grok, Adron,  Spht, Thing, and other vL members that I have recently been in contact with or have seen active on the forums don't exist! vL members exist therefor vL exists. Maybe you just don't understand the type of entity Valhalla Legends has always been. It was never about idling in a Battle.net channel and banning people for fun, or making bot's, or other Battle.net related projects, the group was never formed on those bases.
[/li]
[/list]
April 15, 2011, 11:24 PM
Sixen
[list][quote author=Invert link=topic=18264.msg185062#msg185062 date=1302909891]
InVersE, you can join as soon as Blizzard brings back Telnet clients to Battle.net 1.0 and 2.0.[/quote]
So like I said; never. :P. They are working on an official chat client, but... It most certainly won't be Telnet.

[quote author=Invert link=topic=18264.msg185062#msg185062 date=1302909891]Sixen, you have to stop posting that I, DarkMinion, Intangir, MyndFyre, Arta, Skywing, Grok, Adron,  Spht, Thing, and other vL members that I have recently been in contact with or have seen active on the forums don't exist! vL members exist therefor vL exists. Maybe you just don't understand the type of entity Valhalla Legends has always been. It was never about idling in a Battle.net channel and banning people for fun, or making bot's, or other Battle.net related projects, the group was never formed on those bases.[/list]
[/quote]
If you say so, Invert... If you say so..
April 16, 2011, 7:43 PM
InVersE
just out of slight curiosity. if i were the guy you're talking about, why would i even consider posting on the forum? i've been a part of {][)K} for years. that's kind of what you would label as a "Captain Obvious Biography". not only was it pointless due to you not using your noggin, but now we are all now dumber for reading it. thanks, though. :-)

oh, and i'll make sure to clear my schedule for your most awesomeness goku clan as soon as Blizzard hops right on that whole telnet bit.

lol, retarded.
March 4, 2012, 4:48 PM
Myndfyr
[quote author=InVersE link=topic=18264.msg185685#msg185685 date=1330879733]
just out of slight curiosity. if i were the guy you're talking about, why would i even consider posting on the forum? i've been a part of {][)K} for years. that's kind of what you would label as a "Captain Obvious Biography". not only was it pointless due to you not using your noggin, but now we are all now dumber for reading it. thanks, though. :-)

oh, and i'll make sure to clear my schedule for your most awesomeness goku clan as soon as Blizzard hops right on that whole telnet bit.

lol, retarded.
[/quote]

I'm curious, do they breed people like you in a lab, or were you the product of an experiment by lay people that might have involved tequila?
March 6, 2012, 1:49 AM

Search